Fake 513

Judging from the description on ebay, he seems to be pretty familiar with the SE models. I wonder why he's having such a hard time determining the pedigree on this one?

Maybe we should all chip in and turn it into a "Murder on the Orient Express" kind of thing. We could all take turns destroying it together.

Seller seems like a good dude. I sent him a message via fee-bay and his response was pleasant. I'll direct him to this thread for more info.

I've seen 513 copies before, but none as "convincing" as that one. First I've seen with correct looking pickup covers, correct looking birds and PRS tuners.

Not as bad as this one!

China-Guitar-font-b-513-b-font-font-b-prs-b-font-electric-guitar-in-honey.jpg

Well at least it looks like it could be a decent guitar, unlike the one from Arkansas a few months ago we posted about on here..Could be a decent buy for $300..But still kinda makes me want to vomit a bit in my mouth. Are these usually Chinese made?

Well at least it looks like it could be a decent guitar, unlike the one from Arkansas a few months ago we posted about on here..Could be a decent buy for $300..But still kinda makes me want to vomit a bit in my mouth. Are these usually Chinese made?

Isn't everything that's fake made in China :mad:

Otherwise, It would be against the law..............

Back