EDIT: Something Special WAS DELIVERED!!!!!!!

Ok ill admit i am a little dissapointed, was expecting to see that double neck ;)

Real piece of History though, and better in hands of a player than a hedge fund.

Does the heel have an impact, i remember reading something about the standard heel design and the tone across the neck

Ok ill admit i am a little dissapointed, was expecting to see that double neck ;)

Real piece of History though, and better in hands of a player than a hedge fund.

Does the heel have an impact, i remember reading something about the standard heel design and the tone across the neck

Too early to tell about the heel, and the tone effect. It'll take some with a more accurate ear than me, that's for sure. Feels good, though.

Boss- Ah yeah..........your buddy got an EG prototype?

Me- YES! I told you I needed the day off!

Boss- Yeah well we thought it was a hello kitty.

I'll bring it along later this month so you can tell your boss you got to touch it!

I’m gonna touch it.

My boss, work, not wife, is on vacation next week. Pick a day!

Oh, THAT ONE! Very cool. Honestly when I saw it one their site, I was surprised Dave didn’t stick it upstairs. Lucky you! Congrats, that’s a very cool piece!

Awesome, part one, of a history lesson.
Hoping for part two: some tones!!
Enjoy it!!!

Nice find!!!
Not sure about the built date though...
The PRS logo on the headstock looks like the newer version used after 1994...

Very unique and very cool!
Do you know the full history of the guitar? I imagine some of these guitars have a great story of how they travelled about for 20+ years

Back