EDIT: Something Special WAS DELIVERED!!!!!!!

vWGILtn.jpg

Ok, it's here! I even got to watch the little UPS truck on the map in real time. Not sure if I cared for that. Out For Delivery is one thing, but being able to watch the progress is way worse! "Dude, why'd you turn there? That's the wrong way! You're not getting any closer"

Anyway, nothing "fancy" to look at, but it is unique, and one of a kind. I give you, from 1991, the EG Prototype in Vintage Cherry.

O1rE2VO.jpg

iZJWHSS.jpg

M1iZZhO.jpg

4SM84LY.jpg

G9VRmNZ.jpg

tTC4Dgn.jpg

R8xG4rP.jpg

oVPCV3c.jpg

and here it is in the PRS Guitar Book, page 61

MKW8CKZ.jpg

The sculpted neck joint is pretty slick. It weighs a ton! A lot more than I figured it would. I need to borrow Sergio's weed scale to see just how heavy it is. It's got that single coil thing going on. Position 2 definitely has some of that thing going on. I'll need to spend some more time with it, at a little more volume, to see what it is all about. It's fun, that's for sure.

@Shawn@PRS any details you could add on this one would be much appreciated.

Ok, it's here! I even got to watch the little UPS truck on the map in real time. Not sure if I cared for that. Out For Delivery is one thing, but being able to watch the progress is way worse! "Dude, why'd you turn there? That's the wrong way! You're not getting any closer"

Anyway, nothing "fancy" to look at, but it is unique, and one of a kind. I give you, from 1991, the EG Prototype in Vintage Cherry.

O1rE2VO.jpg

iZJWHSS.jpg

M1iZZhO.jpg

4SM84LY.jpg

G9VRmNZ.jpg

tTC4Dgn.jpg

R8xG4rP.jpg

oVPCV3c.jpg

and here it is in the PRS Guitar Book, page 61

MKW8CKZ.jpg

The sculpted neck joint is pretty slick. It weighs a ton! A lot more than I figured it would. I need to borrow Sergio's weed scale to see just how heavy it is. It's got that single coil thing going on. Position 2 definitely has some of that thing going on. I'll need to spend some more time with it, at a little more volume, to see what it is all about. It's fun, that's for sure.

@Shawn@PRS any details you could add on this one would be much appreciated.

Tidy. You must be very very happy!
Heartiest congrats :)

PS
Get a camera next time ok?

That is one very cool guitar! Not just history, it’s got some really interesting one-off details! I love the neck joint.

Likewise. It is very cool. And that neck joint is pretty slick.

Fantastic score. Congratulations.

Too bad the tuners are wonky.

Thanks. Yes, I hope to rectify that this weekend.

Back