EDIT: Something Special WAS DELIVERED!!!!!!!

Duh...duh...dummmmm

Under the strict orders of the Mrs, I am to buy a guitar to celebrate her unexpected bonus, as a "gift" for selling so much stuff last month. Took a little looking to find something totally unique. I have nothing like it, and neither does any else!

Stay tuned!
Hypnotism was your previous calling?

Excellent purchase!! I wonder if that was the evolution of the 513 heal. First of all restring it and fix those wings! How were the pick ups? Get that sweet single coil tone? I’m expecting a sound sample if possible??

Well done! What a piece of PRS history!!

Thanks! I wondered that about the heel, as well. Possible. However, this one almost looks neck thru. I know it isn't, but you really have to look hard for the neck pocket. The pickups are not overly hot, but also not too vintage-y. Capable of covering lots of ground. Position 2 has the best single coil sound, so far. Keep in mind, the pickups are directed mounted to the body. Scale length is 25"

Dang dude! That is an awesome score!

I had no idea it was available (apparently not for very long, as it turns out), and I'm glad it got scooped up by someone from the forum.

If you ever decide you don't need to hang onto that piece of history...let me know!

Dang dude! That is an awesome score!

I had no idea it was available (apparently not for very long, as it turns out), and I'm glad it got scooped up by someone from the forum.

If you ever decide you don't need to hang onto that piece of history...let me know!

Will do! Although, I'd reach out to Shawn first to see if it should live in the Archive!

Bodia just left here (without tacos, because I blew it) and I got to touch this guitar, very cool!

Has some weight to it, but super comfortable. The neck joint in particular is really smooth and accessible.... just a “neat” guitar that leaves me a little disappointed that PRS didn’t make a couple more so I could snatch one.

Back