Ed Sheeran playing a PRS

walrus

Not my favorite artist, but it's a cool clip. Go to 2 minutes unless you want the backstory of the couple getting married.

Did he not take to the stage with JMayer fairly recently? Maybe JM has turned him to the good wood!

Cool story, and forgive me for being the pragmatist, but I doubt that was his guitar. It is more likely that he was touring Down Under, and they got him to show up. The wedding band was set up and he played their rig. If you watch him it looks like his technique better suits an acoustic. He's got a few clams in there too. He's just playing a borrowed guitar. :(

Cool story, and forgive me for being the pragmatist, but I doubt that was his guitar. It is more likely that he was touring Down Under, and they got him to show up. The wedding band was set up and he played their rig. If you watch him it looks like his technique better suits an acoustic. He's got a few clams in there too. He's just playing a borrowed guitar. :(

He’s not my thing either, but what ever it takes to keep the bairns playing guitar!

It was great to see all the guitar based bands at the Leeds/Reading festival a few weeks ago.

Back