DUSTY WARING SIGNATURE FLOYD CUSTOM 24

Saw that. Also saw the limited order window of today to Dec. 15, so if you want one you better get it on order.

That's interesting, I don't think I've ever noticed that about other guitars.

Also of interest are the custom DiMarzios, also (or something similar) found on the Holcomb Private Stock posted recently elsewhere for Mark Holcomb of Periphery. Anyone know which DiMarzio pickups those might be?

Last edited:
So how much is it?

PRS doesn't usually reveal MSRPs / MAPs when they release a new model - you can often only find out when they publish the annual MAP/price list on the website (look under support). The MAP is listed there for a C24 with Floyd, and another add-on for a 10-top. But retailers will likely offer it for a different, probably lower, price. :dontknow:

I just noticed that the "normal" Floyd Cu24 has a maple neck and ebony fretboards (just like the Dusty Waring), vs. the hog and rosewood of a non-Floyd Cu24. Don't know why I never noticed that before...

That's interesting, I don't think I've ever noticed that about other guitars.

Also of interest are the custom DiMarzios, also (or something similar) found on the Holcomb Private Stock posted recently elsewhere for Jim Holcomb of Periphery. Anyone know which DiMarzio pickups those might be?

I don't know for sure what either one is using, Dustie claims they're signature model Dimarzio's but I have heard or seen anything about him getting a signature pickup yet. They do look like the Dual Sound which was the Super Distortion with 4-wire hook-up. Jim states his are "custom wound". There was a Premier Guitar Rig Rundown posted the day the PRS posted a picture of his guitar. Jim start at 28:08...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool looking guitar!

None of the features would be of interest for the stuff I do, but DANG it's purty!

not fan of 24 fret guitars nor Floyds, but this guitar looks sick! black hdw, the satin finish and color... damn, just damn!!!
and I think PRS should offer a limited run of Emil's JA15 trem and Dave Weiner's Swamp Ash 7 strings limited run. just my 2 cents

This is terrible, I have the equivalent of $200 for music gear right now. Uk price £3.5k

Life ruined

Back