Does this ever happen to you?

Bufford T

Utter ****
I went out this morning to get some milk and somehow managed to come home with this...

53a37a3da2402cfb9ff6adec766c0020_zpsb0b7cc55.jpg

Does this ever happen to you and does your wife/girlfriend think you are not being completely truthful too?

Perhaps it could be another X-Files situation......and yes I did forget the milk!

Last edited:
It does happen. Not that long ago I went to get some strings and walked out with a new ibanez lol....

Your grocer stocks amps? That seems dangerous... I always say you should never go grocery shopping when hungry, high, or drunk, now I'll have to add GASSING to the list.

Thanks for sharing your own personal experience of this strange GAS related phenomena... nice to know I'm not alone and there are others dealing with the same situation :dontknow:

too funny. the last couple of weeks i have indeed come home with more than iad expected..ngd forthcoming...

I can never go to the grocery store and only get what's on the list, but I have never come home with an EVH.

I need to find a better place to grocery shop.

I can never go to the grocery store and only get what's on the list, but I have never come home with an EVH.

I need to find a better place to grocery shop.
Thanks for supporting the grocery story (as amazing as it might sound) :congrats:The women folk will never see through the elaborate story if we stay united

There have been a number of days where I woke up that morning not knowing and never expecting that I would wind up bringing home a new guitar, amp or even pickup truck that day.

I did it with a bike. Just walking arround I found a guy showing a Indian Mortorcycle to another guy.
The bike looked like ****, I mean, it was like destroyed but it was complete.
I arrange the price (which was ridiculously low), I went to the atm and I came back home with the bike in the back of the sellers truck.

Usually I would go in for milk and pickup a couple six packs of IPA and forget the milk. My local grocers don't stock guitars or amps, except maybe Costco sometimes, and those are of questionable quality.

Unbelievable...it happened to me again!

I went to the store again yesterday (to buy the milk I forgot previously), only to find the store owner regretting the previous sale.
As I am a kind hearted person and didn't like to see him so upset, we came to an agreement and I returned the original item.

Somehow (and I'm still slightly spooked how this happened) when I got home, I discovered something extra amongst the groceries...

64c456bc8025b21d084ee6489906bede_zpsafff7f48.jpg

Oooh spooky!

Back