Dgt controls

Bluesboy998

Hello everyone has anyone reversed the pots on their dgt .after playing a strat for 30 plus years,I find myself reaching for the bridge when I need the neck p.u. I pretty much live in the neck pickup,any thoughts thanks.

I've done the same thing, but I'm not tempted to move the pots. But it goes beyond just the DGT - there's also the Tremonti/SC 245/LP confusion (the PRSi have the two volume knobs closest to the strings instead of closest to the neck), the switch between guitars that have push-pull pots for single-coil mode and the ones that don't have single-coil mode. The 5-way rotary vs. the 3-way blade vs. the 5-way blade vs. the toggle - and the 513, which has both the 5-way and 3-way blades. Guitars with one volume/one tone vs. two volume/one tone vs. one volume/two tone vs. two volume/two tone vs. mag volume/mag tone/piezo volume vs. mag volume/mag tone/piezo blend.

Can we just settle on one setup and be done with it????:goodnight:

I had some work done on my DGT, and it came back with the volume knobs wired backwards (to me, since I haven't played a strat in years). First thing I did was rewire it.

It's your guitar...make it work for you.

Back