Dating

Pirate -- Easy to tweak, easy to change personalities. If the rack is out front, just get in character. Pour some wine down there occasionally.

You should ditch her for an ugly one with no breasts. Here, problem solved. You're welcome.

This is what I dig about you guys ... always thinking outside of the box and coming up with creative solutions and they give me a good laugh. I don't seem to have much of that left in me anymore, I'm always so serious and analytical, like the world is about to end.

Last edited:
Pirate -- Easy to tweak, easy to change personalities. If the rack is out front, just get in character. Pour some wine down there occasionally.

I was trying to find some things I could use to dress like Billy Gibbons ... no luck. Was able to come close but not close enough.
Maybe I can find a skinflute, eer, I mean pan flute, and go as Zafir instead. I've heard that he was a manly man (lol) or that Lagerfeld guy, although I suspect he's not much interested in women.

Last edited:
Well, my date on Halloween nite didn't go as well as hoped. She left after the second set and said she would "call me" mmmmmm .. OK. Let's see how that goes.
Sample conversation.

She: Who are you dressed as?
Me: Billy Gibbons
She: WHO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
She: Shrugs Shoulders
..... deafening silence.
That was the highlight of our date.
Oh well, she brought along those ginormous b(.)(.)bies and they were fun to stare at.

Last edited:
Undateable.

Damn Square. I did a pretty good job. Had the beard/stache combo, the cheap sunglasses, the hat wasn't exact but fairly close, the right clothes and I wore my autographed, eye-watering RED eliminator jacket. To top it all off, I had a toy fur lined guitar that would do the 360 that I picked up during the Eliminator tour. I didn't just wear a costume, I went out as a TRIBUTE to Billy Gibbons & zztop.
..... who??? ... I don't care how big your boobies are ... FU :biggrin:.
Anyway, after she left another interesting possibility emerged and all was good in the land of tribute Billy.

"Ladies go crazy for a sharp dressed man"

Last edited:
1379373_606133696112721_1875503910_n.jpg

Wrong! It should have gone like this:

She: WHO??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
Me: The guy who starred as Gandalf in The Lord of The Rings.
She: Wow, can you do magic as well?
Me: You bet. Let me show you my staff...

Last edited:
Sample conversation.

She: WHO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
She: Shrugs Shoulders
..... deafening silence.
That was the highlight of our date.

You tolerated her WAAAAAAY too long. As soon as she finished asking "Who are you dressed as?", I would have ditched her right then and there because she talks too much. :rofl:

Last edited:
You tolerated her WAAAAAAY too long. As soon as she finished asking "Who are you dressed as?", I would have ditched her right then and there because she talks too much. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back