Customising SE guitar

Ruben Bernard

Suffice to say customisation is more limited for SE models. I wish and I wish that there were more gold hardware options for se players. do any of ya'll know whether the big boi hardware fits on the Sis with a little trying, or if there are any other things you guys have tried?

I heavily modified my SE245, bringing it as close to the specs of my former SC245 57/08 Ltd. Here's a thread all about it:

This project was worth evrry penny.

I heavily modified my SE245, bringing it as close to the specs of my former SC245 57/08 Ltd. Here's a thread all about it:

This project was worth evrry penny.
This was seriously impressive I am blown away about how good your SE looks

In my world the SE line is about as good of a base as you’re going to find. If you’re into modding/customizing stuff you can go wild to mild or just leave it stock and still have a great guitar.

I also have a SE 245 that I’ve modded and it’s incredible! Ive got a SE Silver Sky as well that does everything I need it to do and it does it perfectly as is. I may do some minor upgrades locking tuners maybe a pickguard but everything else is on point. It’s a perfect fit for my single coil needs.

Bottom line is they are amazing guitars and there aren’t that many limitations on what you can do to them. Just ask @sergiodeblanc

Back