CR's Torero Upgrade!!

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
So I swapped out the tiny tone block on the floyd on the Torero & DAMN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like your vids and im very interested in upgrades and mods.How much does such a big block change performance of the tremolo unit?Is the original block also brass?Sounds alot more mellow now,fuller and longer sustain but actually i think single notes sounded better with the original block.Me being a fan of steelblocks,have you tried a floyd with a steelblock?

Last edited:
I really like your vids and im very interested in upgrades and mods.How much does such a big block change performance of the tremolo unit?Is the original block also brass?Sounds alot more mellow now,fuller and longer sustain but actually i think single notes sounded better with the original block.Me being a fan of steelblocks,have you tried a floyd with a steelblock?

I have not tried a steelblock, but I love the Brass in my Hamer & so far I like it in the Torero too. I have a few more upgrade parts on the way to complete the transformation. Pickups have been changed, but not sure if I have the perfect ones in there yet......

Ok.....somebody said I took it a little to easy on the Floyd after the upgrade.....Maybe a little too wimpy.........So what does a guy like me do when someone calls me out like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back