CR's PRS \m/ Demo II

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
Here's another demo of the PRS \m/ pups. This one is done using cleaner tones. Lemme know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!

Sounded great, Chris!

Those pickups are way more versatile than I expected them to be. They sound really nice in a lot of contexts.

And as I said before, Riza sounds so sweet and woody that it's almost like listening to a 50 year old guitar. Just great!

Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.

Thanks again Les. These pups have surprised me too. I just spent about an hour playing all my guitars and Riza is a very special gtr. Gotta thank Jack Gretz for getting her for me. She really takes any pickups I put in her and still sounds like herself. She's a keeper for sure!!!
On a side note I've been using a ToneRite on all my gtrs and it really does make a difference. They all would older and bolder now. Worth every penny.

Jack's my guy! When you got that one, I got that wonderful Stripped 58 (The Dragon Lady) at the same time. Also a very wonderful guitar that I wish I had kept.

Back