Considering PRS West Street Limited Edition...

That is sweet. Very beautiful!
I didnt know these were available. I knew they were a very limited run and seen a few posted by members on here, but never bothered to search for availability. I'm going to have to look into these a little more.

Yeah he did. If I was a d!ck, I woulda snagged it out from under him.

Nah, I would never do that.

That's very cool of you. In my book, a guitar for sale is open to any buyer. If a potential buyer wants it and needs time to think, s/he should offer the seller some non-refundable cheddar to hold it while the buyer thinks it over. But if the potential buyer doesn't and the guitar sells, too-bad-so-sad.

But a happy ending for PRSexy on this one!

That's very cool of you. In my book, a guitar for sale is open to any buyer. If a potential buyer wants it and needs time to think, s/he should offer the seller some non-refundable cheddar to hold it while the buyer thinks it over. But if the potential buyer doesn't and the guitar sells, too-bad-so-sad.

But a happy ending for PRSexy on this one!

sergio shot the listing over to me but I’m on a hault right now sadly. Buyer got a fantastic deal!

sergio shot the listing over to me but I’m on a hault right now sadly. Buyer got a fantastic deal!

@jcolmn PM’ed me the listing on April 22nd. If I didn’t just buy a guitar, and if I didn’t feel that owning three WSL’s may be be uhhhh... a little bit excessive, I might’ve pounced on it myself.

The ridiculous thing is, this isn’t even the cheapest I’ve seen one for sale for. There was a one piece top one on TGP a couple years ago, that keep dropping in price until it sat, unsold , at $2k.... o_O

I kept PM’ing the dude and raising hell with him for making our property values go down. :p

Last edited:
It looks like this one is a one piece top as well...
Let me make the pictures easier for everyone...
7gNLiyi.jpg

F4PegD8.jpg

UIRupuU.jpg

c9nUbp0.jpg

cM3pTIL.jpg

6Jk6l1a.jpg

I think that's my favourite colour so far, not that there's much between them all, all good ;)

Back