PRS 58/15 LT Pickup Set (Limited) Installation diagram for CE24

Cocteau

Hello everybody I am new here and I am looking for some help on the wiring diagram for a the new PRS 58/15 LT Pickup Set (Limited) on a CE24. These new pickups have a couple of extra wires than the ones I have installed as stock. The guitar has a 3 way switch and two knobs one being a push switch(volume and tone). any help would be appreciated.

Hello everybody I am new here and I am looking for some help on the wiring diagram for a the new PRS 58/15 LT Pickup Set (Limited) on a CE24. These new pickups have a couple of extra wires than the ones I have installed as stock. The guitar has a 3 way switch and two knobs one being a push switch(volume and tone). any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum

You can find it here https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/prs-wiring-mods-resource-thread.45759/page-7

Cheers

hello Thanks for the reply. to which diagram are you referring to? I don't have an orange cable and I only have 2 knobs and a 3 selector switch. it's the CE24 wiring set up. am I not seeing the info correctly?
Thanks

The last one in post 126. I though CE has a coil split. If it doesnt, I do one for you. The orange wire is the same as a braided wire which should be connected to the circuit ground.

Take a few pictures of an electronic cavity for me if you dont mind. In daylight, as many, as you can and as sharp as you can. I will DM you my email where you can send it too.

The last one in post 126. I though CE has a coil split. If it doesnt, I do one for you. The orange wire is the same as a braided wire which should be connected to the circuit ground.

Take a few pictures of an electronic cavity for me if you dont mind. In daylight, as many, as you can and as sharp as you can. I will DM you my email where you can send it too.
I believe this is the set up I have https://d159anurvk4929.cloudfront.net/documents/prs_ce24_wiring_schematic.pdf

Hello Guys, I know it has been a while but I did not have time to get this done. I have some confusions on the color coding my pick ups have 2 black wires and in the diagram there is one black and one white. so before I make a mess is the braid black cable on the pick ups the same as the black wire on the diagram that comes out of the pick ups? and is the white diagram cable the little black wire on the pick ups?
thanks Guys. any help is appreciated

Hello Guys, I know it has been a while but I did not have time to get this done. I have some confusions on the color coding my pick ups have 2 black wires and in the diagram there is one black and one white. so before I make a mess is the braid black cable on the pick ups the same as the black wire on the diagram that comes out of the pick ups? and is the white diagram cable the little black wire on the pick ups?
thanks Guys. any help is appreciated
Post the pictures of the pickup leads, buddy

for some reason I an not able to attach images here. it asks for an URL. yesterday I basically put it together using your diagram. everything woks but I am not sure if I am one taking advantage of the pick ups(splitting, mixing etc.) second I don't know if I correctly wired this. what I did was both hot wires to the 3 way splitter and I dunno if that correct

the diagram has on the bridge pickup white going to the 3 way and the neck pickup black going to the 3 way. I did not do that I placed the shielded braided insulated wire only from both pickups on the 3 way one on each side. is that not correct?

Back