checking out more guitars?

My wife was in favor of the idea when I suggested a one-in/one-out idea. Then I had to go and mention I didn't mean guitars.

TyUso5E.gif

mNl2vm6.gif

Over the years I bought 60 guitars. Various brands, acoustic, electric, cheap, expensive. I sold less than 10. I guess I'm a bad role model :mad:

Perhaps not. If you could afford them, and you budgeted correctly so as to be able to pay your bills each month, I see no reason why you couldn't keep as many guitars as you already own...maybe the idea isn't to be able to afford/buy more nice things, but to be happy with what you already have...if that's what your budget allows...

Perhaps not. If you could afford them, and you budgeted correctly so as to be able to pay your bills each month, I see no reason why you couldn't keep as many guitars as you already own...maybe the idea isn't to be able to afford/buy more nice things, but to be happy with what you already have...if that's what your budget allows...
Paying my bills always comes first. I only buy guitar related stuff when I have the money to spare. There are people who collect stamps. Guitars are just a little bit bigger :cool:

Paying my bills always comes first. I only buy guitar related stuff when I have the money to spare. There are people who collect stamps. Guitars are just a little bit bigger :cool:

Good to see that you have priorities. I'm given pause to quote this once famous line: "The difference between the men and the boys is the price of their toys." Not surprised to see a lot of guys with nice houses and pickup trucks these days...then there are the guitarists in this group who also like collecting stuff.

Am not a collector myself, just a hobbyist. Only collectors I usually worry about are tax collectors.

Last edited:
All you fellows are beyond hope. I mean just gonners. You’re gonna end up with a house sinking in its foundations due to the weight of all those singlecuts and hardcases. Pff just serves y’all right.

I on the other hand, am immune to all that out of control GAS! Steady as a rock, baby.

I have NEVER EVER deviated from the one in one out policy when it comes to guitar

strings

I just cooled my credit card off to the tune of the last thousand bucks. I have been working it to restore my ladies ancient 97 Toyota that she refuses to part with. Now that it is done,my attention is slowly but inevitably turning back to gear. A nice guitar would be great, I don't need amps. I don't need guitars, but did I say I have zero balance which is more dangerous than maxed out??

Back