Celtic acoustic virtuoso McManus looks to appear in June!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
blog-article-image__wwg.jpg
Blog Link: https://wildwestguitars.com/blog/ce...ne-after-bizarre-custom-kilt-case-controversy Legendary Celtic acoustic virtuoso Tony McManus will not be appearing at The Wild West on May 9. Look for McManus and iconic builder Paul Reed Smith to hit The Wild West in June (tour date to be announced) for a rollicking, thought-provoking and stimulating music clinic. McManus, the enigmatic Celtic music maven whose signature adorns the highly-respected PRS Private Stock namesake acoustic guitar, is rumored to have postponed the Wild West show due to delayed production of a new Celtic Kilt-style PRS Private Stock-only case he has been working on in conjunction with The Wild West and PRS acoustic guru Jon Croft. The ground-breaking new case, speculated to be the first of its kind, created in the same richly-colored tartan fabric used as early as 100 BC, is rumored to be a mind-blower in its prototype form. Word has it the earthy blue-green-red-and-purple prototype known as ?The Tartan? rivals PRS?s infamous Paisley cases (currently all the rage in several various color combinations). Fitting that McManus, whose otherworldly acoustic power is the stuff of legend, would now be the center of a bizarre custom-kilt case controversy with the legendary PRS: Tony McManus? birthplace? Paisley, Scotland! Sources close to both the McManus and PRS camps deny The Custom Kilt Tartan Case controversy is the cause of the delay. ?The Tartan sounds like a great idea,? says The Wild West?s Doug Diamond. ? I know Paul and the team at PRS Private Stock are absolutely genius when it comes to emollients, various exotic woods, materials and fabrics, but I know of no plans for such a case, let alone its postponement. Still, Wild West?s door, and our arms, are wide open; as I?ve always seen Tony McManus as a Celtic Acoustic warrior in the vein of Mel Gibson?s Braveheart.? - AJ Stringbender
mcmanus__wwg.jpg

Back