CE-24 Semi Hollow Pictures!

markd21

Like an idiot, I keep leaving my camera turned on so the battery is dead every time I want to use it. This set of pics is courtesy of my new cell phone, which actually has a decent camera!

I am normally not a fan of Trampas Green, but the flame on this one was nice enough that I figured Trampas would be cool. Plus, it gives the guitar an "herbal" vibe, lol....

Anyway, enjoy the pics!!

The green on this looks dark which is really nice. A lot of Trampas Green guitars that Ive seen look super pale in comparison. I’d prefer this one for sure.

-k

The green on this looks dark which is really nice. A lot of Trampas Green guitars that Ive seen look super pale in comparison. I’d prefer this one for sure.

-k
Same thought here.
Not sure if it's the camera, the lighting, or just plain green guitar goodness, but that green looks way more intense than my Trampas 594.
Lovely!

-k

Same thought here.
Not sure if it's the camera, the lighting, or just plain green guitar goodness, but that green looks way more intense than my Trampas 594.
Lovely!

This one is a shade darker than the usual almost grey Trampas Green (which I HATE, lol), but I will admit there is a bit of post production color tweaking. Mostly exposure balance and contrast, but there was a little bit of warmth added to the photos as well. In some of the shots the green looked "better" some angles it had the typical Trampas grey/green going on. Just looking at the guitar in the room with my eyes it is darker than what I usually see with the color, but it's still in the Trampas Green range - if that makes sense.

Let me add my vote to the "love the darker green".

Congrats on the new addition to your family!! (Love the amps in the bg as well!)

Photos still look good to me -studio lighting makes a big difference and those cell phone cameras have come a long way (I can still make them look bad).

Really nice figure on that one!

Dang, hope it turns for you man. All the best.

Thanks. I'm cool with everything. I gigged for 33 years and had a blast. I am currently enjoying composing/producing and doing sessions. WAY more of what I want at this point anyway. I was getting burned out on the travel and band BS. Doing studio work (for myself and others) allows me to be creative and work more personally with artist on making their creative visions come true. Every now and then there IS a gig involved for a release party or something, but on the whole it's a lot of recording.

SOOOO, with that info, I am gonna do the video this weekend and then I am hoping to book some dates for May. If this CE24SH get used depends on what the producer and artist call for regarding tones. I never know!!

Back