Can you make custom order requests on SE guitars?

Ruben Bernard

The title kinda says it all. I'm about to describe my entire thought process but this is all hypothetical. I don't actually want to make a custom order I'm too broke for that lmaoooooo, I'm more just curious.
I want a guitar with a Floyd rose and the 24 is cool so I know what I'll be getting. But I'm a massive fan of the Tremonti, it is the perfect perfect guitar for me. Both my tremontis are great, so you can probably guess where this is going. Custom order a Tremonti with a FR on it, that'd be cool. Is that possible? Surely it must be cheaper than a custom order on a core model. Anyone know?

No..the idea of the se is to provide a good guitar at a more reasonable entry price. You could have it modified after purchase though. Find a used one and have it done.

The core Tremonti has additonal route for the trem though.

Assuming someone is willing to pay for the service, Is there any reason the PTC wouldn’t customize a SE?

It would be counter intuituve to offer a custom SE . Look at the wait times on PS .. Your local Luthier is your best bet if you want that , most will build whatever you want .. that is what we live for .

It would be counter intuituve to offer a custom SE . Look at the wait times on PS .. Your local Luthier is your best bet if you want that , most will build whatever you want .. that is what we live for .

It's a pipe dream anyhow. PRS wouldn't take a custom se order, PTC might, a big big might, do the work afterwards, but the cost wouldn't make much sense to me. Local Luther is the way to go all the way.

Back