BM Sig with 59/09s wiring question and output of a Vintage Rails pickup

Rider1260

So we are finally getting to the wiring of my project guitar
The 408s in the BM Sig show a Green wire I am thinking this is Ground , similar to the shield on a normal PRS Humbucker

So what I think / Hope

The mini toggles are going to do what a normal coil tap tone pot would do ( Red Wire )
Output of Mini Toggles should go to position 1 and 5 , I think ;/ these are the main feeds feeding the 5 position switch

So Black ( Treb ) or White ( Bass ) wire should go to the Down position of the switch Red to the Up for single coil

Then I think you jump Position 1+2 and 4 + 5 together so when in full bucker mode you get Bucker + Middle in 2 and 4 and then in single coil mode you get the single coil neck or bridge and middle.

And One last thing if someone has an old Swamp ash special with the Dual Rail pickup in the middle could you please measure the output for me !!!!!!!
Thanks

Let me know if what I am thinking seems correct
Thanks for looking

Mike

I love this project and I admire your patience and perfectionism; not to mention your new core guitar - what a beauty

When all said and done I will have to give props to the guy who does much of my work and help we finish up my crazy ideas, Rob and I have been doing things for prob 15 years even more picky than I am on shielding and neat wiring, he does all my bigger project and deep cleaning :)

Back