Blackstone Cherry, Skynyrd, Bad Company.......................... PRS everywhere!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;88366 said:
You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't post it.

Leave my hair out of this. I have more there than on my head.

The truth is....................I'm too dumb to find your Facebook post. I would have. If a mod says do it........................that's like a triple dog secret dare.

Last edited:
Very cool Steve - that first pic, the green guitar combined with the green background, is awesome.

Zombie alert! This thread is now thinking about coming back to life!

So last night while putzing about, Palladia (MTV Live, whatever) was on, and Bad Co at Hard Rock, Hollywood FL from 2008 came on the TV (I had to look up the date of the show).

I could assume folks here have seen it, but if not, check out the guitar Mr Leese plays for several songs that night. It was one of these:

2003%20PRS%20Dragon%202002%20Singlecut%20Limited%20Edition%2095%20of%20100%20with%20Solid%20Brazilian%20Neck%20Grey%20Black%201.JPG

That was something to see! Quite a few close-ups by the camera too.

btw: If this link to photo dies, let me know, I've saved the photo off-line and can upload a copy to Photobucket.

Zombie alert! This thread is now thinking about coming back to life!

So last night while putzing about, Palladia (MTV Live, whatever) was on, and Bad Co at Hard Rock, Hollywood FL from 2008 came on the TV (I had to look up the date of the show).

I could assume folks here have seen it, but if not, check out the guitar Mr Leese plays for several songs that night. It was one of these:

2003%20PRS%20Dragon%202002%20Singlecut%20Limited%20Edition%2095%20of%20100%20with%20Solid%20Brazilian%20Neck%20Grey%20Black%201.JPG

That was something to see! Quite a few close-ups by the camera too.

btw: If this link to photo dies, let me know, I've saved the photo off-line and can upload a copy to Photobucket.

Her twin sister.

Last edited:
Back