Black S2 Saddles?

littlebadboy

I am currently trying to customize my S2 Standard 22 into an all black guitar.

I already ordered black ebony tuner buttons. I was wondering if there are black saddles that would fit an S2? I have read something about Graphtech black saddles. Are they good?

Last edited:
Any saddles that would fit an SE would also fit, since they’re the same trem... and in fact, I think even ones that fit the USA trem may fit as well, but I would wait for someone to confirm that.

I had a set of the Graphtech String Saver Saddles on a PRS SE. They are great....
I no longer own that guitar, but the material is impregnated with Teflon where the string meets the saddle and that is supposed to help with friction. Teflon is very slippery, so the string has less resistance where it meets the saddle. To be honest, I didn’t notice a MASSIVE difference in tone or tuning stability....but I did have a US PRS Nut & Phase II tuners on the guitar as well. If your looking for a certain aesthetic, I would absolutely recommend them, and they will definitely be an upgrade to the stock saddles. GraphTech makes great products from Picks to Tuners. Highly recommend their products!
Here’s what your looking for:
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/acc...MI-ee1hpfg5gIVCW6GCh3LUAthEAUYAiABEgITFvD_BwE
-Mike

Back