Wiring 5815s into a 2015 S2 Standard 22

Mr. Mont

Newly registered and desperate for an answer! Many thanks to anyone who can help. I have a 2015 S2 Standard 22 which has the 3-way switch and what I believe are #7 pickups. I'm trying to replace them with 5815s that I purchased on Reverb. The 5815s have 5 wires while the original #7s only have 4. I've been searching around and haven't been able to find any guidance on the PRS site wiring diagrams or on this forum (unless of course I missed something!) Both of the #7s currently in there are wired the same way:

BASS & TREBLE
Red - hot to 3-way switch
Green & White - linked together & wired to the push/pull tone pot
Black ground - grounded

The 5815s that I ordered have...

BASS
Red
Black
Green & White soldered together
Black (thicker) - ground

TREBLE
Green
Black
Red & White soldered together
Black (thicker) - ground

So I know that the Bass Red & Black are the ends of the coil, and the same with the Treble Green & Black. I'm just not sure where they solder onto the 3-way switch. The original #7s have just one "hot" that connects to the 3-way switch. Does the extra Black just get grounded??

What I suggested above did not work, but after much trial and error I solved it.

Here's what didn't work: When I tried grounding both of the extra blacks, leaving the wires already soldered together as they were, I got a weird situation where the bass (neck) pickup was correctly humbucking and split when I pulled the tone pot, but the treble (bridge) pickup was reversed: split and then humbucking when I pulled the tone pot.

Here's what did work:

BASS
Red - hot to switch
Black - ground
Green & White soldered together to push/pull tone pot
Black (thicker) - ground

TREBLE
Red - ground
Black - hot to switch
Green & White soldered together to push/pull tone pot
Black (thicker) - ground

Back