Best/Favourite Concert DVD

IKnowALittle

Well, I've seen a lot of concert DVDs in my time.
IMO, the best is Farewell Tour 1 - Eagles.
Taped in 2004, they were still close to their prime. Felder gone, new guy, fabulous ... played a PRS (Already Gone) and a couple of other songs.
Stellar sound, incredible vocals, played all the "hits" and played them straight ... none of this acoustic Hotel California nonsense.
Know a lot of members could care less about the Eagles, but if u appreciate the best, check it out. Can be found on youtube.
2nd greatest band "of all time".

none of this acoustic Hotel California nonsense
And no capo's!!:p

I dunno really, there are so many but I gauge this on the fact I can watch it multiple times without getting bored, Bad Company: Hard Rock Live.

PS/ I like the Eagles, some brilliant guitar work.

Almost any Rush, Queen at Wembley, or "Live Aid", and Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scott's...Beck never ceases to amaze!!!!!!
And I still pop in any of the Beatles Anthology DVDs for a little inspiration.

Man, not sure I could pick a favorite. I had an old Japanese import Gary Moore VHS from prior to his blues days that I wore out. I loved that thing.

As for the Eagles, you don't give enough credit to the people around here. I love the Eagles, and I doubt that I'm in the minority. I love the History of the Eagles, and watch it whenever it's on.

They get big dollars for this VHS on Amazon if you can find it. If you were to copy it onto dvd and sell me a copy I would be in your debt forever :)
I pulled the box of VHS tapes out of the storage room. No joy. The only GM I still have on VHS is Emerald Isles Live In Ireland from 1984. If you want a copy of that, PM me your addy.

I remember when I was a kid I used to go to the library several times a week and check out one of Ozzy's tour tapes, I don't remember which one it was, but Randy was still alive, maybe Bark at the Moon? Loved it though.

I suppose more recent tour videos would the first Family Vaues DVD with Korn, Limp Bizkit, Rammstein and a bunch of others... Then there's Slipknots Disasterpieces DVD that I bought back in the day, and still oddly have it, lol.

I remember when I was a kid I used to go to the library several times a week and check out one of Ozzy's tour tapes, I don't remember which one it was, but Randy was still alive, maybe Bark at the Moon? Loved it though.

I suppose more recent tour videos would the first Family Vaues DVD with Korn, Limp Bizkit, Rammstein and a bunch of others... Then there's Slipknots Disasterpieces DVD that I bought back in the day, and still oddly have it, lol.

Bark at the moon was made after the death of Randy. It was probably Diary of a Madman.

Joe Bonamassa - Live at The Hammersmith Apollo

Pearl Jam - Live Unplugged; 1992

Michael Jackson - Dangerous Tour - Bucharest (Best finale ever)

Sade - Live The one with the orange cover from San Diego 1993 is probably the most consistently watchable for me.

Live Aid. The Clifford Ball. Live in Gdańsk. The Last Waltz. Stop Making Sense!!!!

Back