Best/Favourite Concert DVD

For me the Eagles are my favorite band and I wouldn't be playing guitar if it weren't for Joe Walsh, so I am with you OP.

AC/DC live at River Plate full concert 2009.
I have the Blu-Ray, and also the Donington concert from 1991 which is great too.

Spock's Beard - Don't Try This At Home
Eagerly anticipating the arrival of Big Big Train - Stone and Steel Blu Ray later this month.

Tom

Another excellent show...

Bela Fleck and The Flecktones - Live at The Quick

Absolutely incredible musicianship in that one.

Eagles ain't my fave band, but that doesn't mean they are less than awesome....

I have an ELP DVD from the late 90s or thereabouts. That's probably my fave, though there are so many other great ones too.

Check it out. I know lots of guys could care less about the Eagles, but I'm talkin' about the quality of the DVD and the performance.

Know I shouldn't, cause I rag on this all the time. Hey, I like women.
Emmy is unbelievably gorgeous, with the voice of an Angel.

Although Journey is not my favorite band of all time I will give huge thumbs up to the "Journey: 2001" concert dvd as among my favs. Schon plays PRS throughout so it's worth a Looky Lou if you haven't seen it. My wife loves journey and every spring/summer this dvd gets pulled out and cranked with the windows open and a cocktail or two in hand. Fond memories....

This DVDs led me to buy my first PRS as when I saw Schon playing one I was smitten and I vividly remember telling my wife that I will own one of those guitars one day. That day came last year.

The guitar licks are fantastic in this dvd and I think Augeri covers Steve Perry wonderfully (actually wish they kept Augeri but I digress).

Here's a clip for the interested. (BTW. The PRS Neil is playing in this clip was sold on eBay a few years back for about $30k). Any of you guys buy it by chance?

Cream reunion, Royal Albert Hall, 2005
Absolutely double-ditto on this one! And I love the Eagles, but Clapton is IT for me. Just the way it is. And I've been lucky enough to attend a B.B. King concert with Buddy Guy, as well a Johnny Winter concert. I listen to Clapton and friends playing JJ Cale Appreciation in my car practically every day on my way to work, alternating with Clapton Unplugged for the acoustic mood.

There's not a concert VHS/DVD I don't like. But if I had to pick a fav it would be Pink Floyd "PULSE" tour. I realize it is the post Waters period.

Back