Back to recording

gush

Where is that speedo pic
The band I've been recording with ran into some inner turmoil that has had the project on hold for a while.

Last week things got back on track for a while. There is a song that I don't particularly care for that's in its final stages but there is a song that I've been sitting on for a year that is FINALLY being mixed. I started it 11 months ago and it is having main vocals added this week. I REALLY like this song and I'm super excited to hear final mix.

I got to record my Steve Fischer Angelus acoustic for this song too. The acoustic part is pretty insignificant but it sounds so good when I listen to it isolated from the other tracks.

Still experimenting with recording method on my acoustic but I'm starting with a good sound source so shouldn't take much to dial in.

Can't wait.

The band I've been recording with ran into some inner turmoil that has had the project on hold for a while.

Last week things got back on track for a while. There is a song that I don't particularly care for that's in its final stages but there is a song that I've been sitting on for a year that is FINALLY being mixed. I started it 11 months ago and it is having main vocals added this week. I REALLY like this song and I'm super excited to hear final mix.

I got to record my Steve Fischer Angelus acoustic for this song too. The acoustic part is pretty insignificant but it sounds so good when I listen to it isolated from the other tracks.

Still experimenting with recording method on my acoustic but I'm starting with a good sound source so shouldn't take much to dial in.

Can't wait.
I want to hear it, too!

I have a suggestion about recording the Angelus that will probably make you nuts, but damn it sounds so good. PM me if you want the down-low.

I want to hear it, too!

I have a suggestion about recording the Angelus that will probably make you nuts, but damn it sounds so good. PM me if you want the down-low.
The part I used Angelus for was pretty insignificant so it may not be easy to hear on the song but I sure intend to use it more going forward now the songwriting/recording is back on track.

Back