Are we gonna do Stonehenge tonight?

"Listen to that sustain....I'm not hearing anything...Well you would if I was playing it.....aahhhhhhh….you can go have a bite and come back and you'll still be hearing that one"

Last edited:
Orlando Florida
3 1/2 hour drive (each way) in my 1970 Chevy Impala
Spinal Tap Break Like The Wind Tour, One Of The Greatest & Most Memorable Shows I Have Ever Seen.
27 Years later and My Spinal Tap Branded Foam Ear Plugs Still Sit Unopened On Top Of My Bedroom Dresser.
Tap Into America!!!

The father of my first "real" high school girl friend got me into the Tap back in the early 90s. It was a family favorite movie for them....which was odd to me considering that they were an upper middle class "uppity" type of family (far removed from my "lower class" upbringing).

I'd go over to her house and spend hours talking to her dad about music.....which is why I think that she broke up with me after a year....haha.

"Listen to that sustain....I'm not hearing anything...Well you would if I was playing it.....aahhhhhhh….you can go have a bite and come back and you'll still be hearing that one"

“Don’t touch it....” haha

“Don’t even look at it.”

I lived that moment with Nicky Moroch at Experience. His amp was on display at the amp area, and I leaned over to look at it more closely even though it had a tag on it that said it was his. He came over and said, “It’s mine. You can’t have it.” I said I knew it was his and he said, “Don’t even look at it. It’s mine.” So I guess it was really a combo of Nigel and Anne Elk.

Orlando Florida
3 1/2 hour drive (each way) in my 1970 Chevy Impala
Spinal Tap Break Like The Wind Tour, One Of The Greatest & Most Memorable Shows I Have Ever Seen.
27 Years later and My Spinal Tap Branded Foam Ear Plugs Still Sit Unopened On Top Of My Bedroom Dresser.
Tap Into America!!!

I was living in Orlando when myself and all my high school garage bandmates went to see Spinal Tap in the theater.
(quick IMDB search here...) Yep, 1984 sounds about right.

“Don’t even look at it.”

I lived that moment with Nicky Moroch at Experience. His amp was on display at the amp area, and I leaned over to look at it more closely even though it had a tag on it that said it was his. He came over and said, “It’s mine. You can’t have it.” I said I knew it was his and he said, “Don’t even look at it. It’s mine.” So I guess it was really a combo of Nigel and Anne Elk.

Are you saying it hadn’t even been played and it had the “old tagger” still on it?!;)

Back