Any Rumors on 40th Anniversary Offerings?

I Would Like To See Modern Eagle II's Again. :)

So I’ve gotta ask, how many of you guys/gals already have your deposits in for the 40th anniversary Dragon? We’re likely just under 2 years out so now’s the time to get in line!

Something I would like to see, and this is just pure personal wish, is the Fiore with roasted flame maple neck.
That isn't going to happen if anyone else is wondering. I have reached out to Mark via IG, and he said it's not really his thing. I'm kind of happy, though. I've been waiting for Sunflower for months. I actually went to GG in Birmingham yesterday to try the white Fiore they had there just to be told it got sold and shipped. They had a blue one, too, but I couldn't play with it as it was in a different warehouse. I'm not going to buy online; I want my shop experience

I’m the same way @Simon Says. I refuse to buy a guitar without trying it in hand first.
I bought a few guitars online, many fine instruments, but the special ones have always been hand-picked. I'm hoping the Fiore will drop in numbers to the UK shops before March (my bday), and I will be able to select one I will love forever.

Back