Another School Shooting

Harker1440

According to the Associated Press 27 Dead 18 victims are ELEMENTARY SCHOOL students. Where I live the ages of elementary school start at 5 for Kindergarten to age 11 for 5th grade
WOW whats the world coming to ??

I honestly feel sick to my stomach. My wife and I were just talking about going to get our kids out of school and we live 1800 miles away. I just can't fathom why someone would murder children.. Absolutely disgusting. Worst part is the guy is dead..I hope someone got to kill him and he didn't just put a gun in his mouth.

I hope someone got to kill him and he didn't just put a gun in his mouth.

Not likely since guns are not allowed, for anyone to defend themselves, on school grounds. If every teacher, administrator and janitor there (who wanted to) was packing, there may have been a different outcome. My heart goes out to those affected.

Insanity is one thing, this is just Evil.

I try really hard to empathize with people before passing judgement, but with situations like this I just can't do it. Shooting children? What kind of a statement could this twenty year old be trying to make? Nothing but wickedness.

Insanity is one thing, this is just Evil.

What I meant was the whole situation is insane. A son kills his mother and a bunch of little kids with a gun in a school.

Update: CNN says that three guns were found with the kid, at least 100 rounds were fired, and they found a brother dead at another location that was searched.

Last edited:
I want to write something but it's against the forum rules. All I will say is something must be done, this has happened way too many times i.e. more than never.

Thank you to all of you for expressing your sincere feelings in a way that has allowed this thread to exist without a single deleted or edited post.

Not likely since guns are not allowed, for anyone to defend themselves, on school grounds. If every teacher, administrator and janitor there (who wanted to) was packing, there may have been a different outcome. My heart goes out to those affected.
A somewhat "risky" train of thought when wrapped up in the music industry - but one which I happen to agree with 100%.

"Gun Free Zone" is a fantasy. And in countries where guns aren't the problem, something else always is (Just yesterday in China - AGAIN, a maniac went through an elementary school slashing children with a knife).

Last edited:
Back