Another PRS NGD for me!

radiomatts

Hi Guys,
Still a PRS Newbie, but I scored another great deal on a used PRS. My friends all think they created a monster. I just had to share. I got a 97 Mc Carty in black. I LOVE IT! I actually love this guitar a little more than the Custom 22 that I scored a couple of weeks ago. I"m already thinking about selling guitars to get another PRS. My friends think I need an intervention.

That's the McCarty version of my guitar. It's the best color for a guitar, factually.

IMG_20120518_195843.jpg

The lampshade knobs are a big (and relatively cheap) upgrade, too, IMHO.

You're saying your friends think they created a monster like it's a bad thing. ;)

That's the McCarty version of my guitar. It's the best color for a guitar, factually.

IMG_20120518_195843.jpg

The lampshade knobs are a big (and relatively cheap) upgrade, too, IMHO.

A nice shiny, brand new, gleaming, polished, mirror finish one would look totally awesmone. Black and chrome is a classic combination that really has a cool, serious, vibe and stands out from the herd.

Really beautiful guitar.

yeah, you got the PRS beautiful shiny bug alright!

Congrats.

Now will we see a SC in a couple of weeks? :wink:

Hi Guys,
Still a PRS Newbie, but I scored another great deal on a used PRS. My friends all think they created a monster. I just had to share. I got a 97 Mc Carty in black. I LOVE IT! I actually love this guitar a little more than the Custom 22 that I scored a couple of weeks ago. I"m already thinking about selling guitars to get another PRS. My friends think I need an intervention.

i LOVE posts like this. congratulations and welcome to the sickness; you have come to the right place!

Thank you guys. The collection is now three with this McCarty, the Custom 22 I picked up a few weeks ago, and my Santana SE. Like I said, I'm now looking at either a CE 22 or a MIra. Yup.. this is a fun sickness.

Your friends are the ones that need the intervention. Once you go PRS, you won't want to play any other guitars anyway.:top:

Congrats on a great score!

Back