Andy Timmons Halo Pedal

What's with every word starting with a capital letter? Something stuck on your laptop or keyboard?

Makes it a little distracting to read. :)
Do You Mean Like Underneath Your Forum Name, For Example, Where It Says "Old Know It All" With Every New Word Starting In A Capitalized Letter? Or How About Underneath What We All Type Where It Says "Report" "Like" "Quote" "Reply"? What About The Top Of The Forum Page Where It Says "General Topics" "General Discussion" Above The Thread Title Being Viewed? Are People So Conditioned That They Can't Read Multiple Words Starting In Caps? ;) What Do You Do When You Get Certain Pieces Of Mail And Your Whole Name And Address Is In All Caps? What About Words Like "San Francisco" "San Diego" Or Better Yet..."Paul Reed Smith" Etc? ;)

I Am Giving You A Hard Time Here...Kind Of Like What You And Some Others Have Done To Me. ;) I Always Knew Words Were Important, However, Apparently The Capitalization Is Even More So. The Heck With The Content, Advice, Experience, Etc. One Provides...That Is Far Less Important Than How A Thing Is Written. ;)

I Bet If I Really Wanted To Throw This Place For A Loop I Would Easily Be Able To Do So By Double Spacing Between Words Or Something Outlandishly Sinister Like That...LOL. ;)

All Kidding Aside, I Have Mentioned Before That It Was A Work Thing That Become Habit A Long Time Ago And Is Far Easier For Me To Do Than Going Back And "Fixing" Every Word Like I Had Done Most Times In The Past. It Takes Up Way Too Much Of My Time Doing So.

Back On Topic...The Halo Pedal Is Great. The More Time I Spend With It The More I Like It And The More New (For Me Anyway) Ideas I Get That Aren't In My Typical Wheelhouse. For That Alone It Is Worth Its Weight In Gold To Me. I Love How Little Things Can Inspire And Trigger Certain Things In A Person To Venture Through New Doors And Ultimately Grow Them. This Pedal Has Been A Real Blessing To Me So Far In That Regard. :)

I Love How Little Things Can Inspire And Trigger Certain Things In A Person To Venture Through New Doors And Ultimately Grow Them. This Pedal Has Been A Real Blessing To Me So Far In That Regard. :)

Getting gear that inspires you is always a great day!!! Congrats!

Do You Mean Like Underneath Your Forum Name, For Example, Where It Says "Old Know It All" With Every New Word Starting In A Capitalized Letter? Or How About Underneath What We All Type Where It Says "Report" "Like" "Quote" "Reply"? What About The Top Of The Forum Page Where It Says "General Topics" "General Discussion" Above The Thread Title Being Viewed? Are People So Conditioned That They Can't Read Multiple Words Starting In Caps? ;) What Do You Do When You Get Certain Pieces Of Mail And Your Whole Name And Address Is In All Caps? What About Words Like "San Francisco" "San Diego" Or Better Yet..."Paul Reed Smith" Etc? ;)

I Am Giving You A Hard Time Here...Kind Of Like What You And Some Others Have Done To Me. ;) I Always Knew Words Were Important, However, Apparently The Capitalization Is Even More So. The Heck With The Content, Advice, Experience, Etc. One Provides...That Is Far Less Important Than How A Thing Is Written. ;)

I Bet If I Really Wanted To Throw This Place For A Loop I Would Easily Be Able To Do So By Double Spacing Between Words Or Something Outlandishly Sinister Like That...LOL. ;)

All Kidding Aside, I Have Mentioned Before That It Was A Work Thing That Become Habit A Long Time Ago And Is Far Easier For Me To Do Than Going Back And "Fixing" Every Word Like I Had Done Most Times In The Past. It Takes Up Way Too Much Of My Time Doing So.

Back On Topic...The Halo Pedal Is Great. The More Time I Spend With It The More I Like It And The More New (For Me Anyway) Ideas I Get That Aren't In My Typical Wheelhouse. For That Alone It Is Worth Its Weight In Gold To Me. I Love How Little Things Can Inspire And Trigger Certain Things In A Person To Venture Through New Doors And Ultimately Grow Them. This Pedal Has Been A Real Blessing To Me So Far In That Regard. :)
I will echo that (topic pun). And I say it out of love. You are such a likeable dude, but I'm often skipping reading your replies because of the capital letters. Shame on me, as you always have something valuable to add to in discussion

I like the Halo even better than the AT OD pedal. Once you get the hang of how to scroll through either sides setting and then save your own it’s a great pedal.
It Is An Exceptional Pedal. Far More Versatile Than It Will Likely Ever Get Credit For. To Me, The Halo Setting Alone Is Worth Its Weight In Gold And The Other Stuff Is Gravy!

As much as we've joked about it, this is the first time I've seen a "real" explanation. So serious question, does this mean that you are in the habit of hitting the shift key for every word? I seriously thought about that months ago and thought "no, it would be easy to just quit doing that" and figured you had changed some setting on your device to make it do that. I'm just curious because if it is the former, then, while habit, it actually takes MUCH more effort to do this than to not, but if the latter you could just change the setting.

And again, it is just kind of weird to read, the the same way that people who never capitalize, or people who do run-on sentences with no punctuation. My brain keeps double clutching like it's a new sentence all the time. LOL But I am curious as to "how" it actually happens.

Just thought I’d say I’m still loving mine. The Halo is my go to delay.
It Really Is An Outstanding Pedal Isn't It? It Always Inspires Me To Play New Things Or Come Up With New Ideas And Venture Into Things I May Not Normally Do. :)

Back