Alex Lifeson SC-594 with a Floyd/Piezo.

Bluesverb

Currently in a long term relationship with myself!
I want an Alex Lifeson SC-594 with a Floyd/Piezo. What the heck Paul? It's about time since his contract with Gibson must be over. I had 2 of those guitars, and they were both early models and the electonics buzzed. There were rumors that they had issues from cheaping out on the ots or electronics, early on.

Alex! Alex! Alex!

I want an Alex Lifeson SC-594 with a Floyd/Piezo. What the heck Paul? It's about time since his contract with Gibson must be over. I had 2 of those guitars, and they were both early models and the electonics buzzed. There were rumors that they had issues from cheaping out on the ots or electronics, early on.

Alex! Alex! Alex!
I would be all over one.

I got tired of waiting years ago, so ordered a P245 Trem Back in 2018. I don’t miss the extra 0.094” and I prefer PRS Trem to the Floyd anyway. I went with Braz neck, Pattern Vintage neck carve and 59/09s. I used to have the AL LP (no buzzing on mine) but this killed it (for me). YMMV

5150-C47-C-1-AE3-449-A-AB11-09-E6-EC9-BD90-A.jpg

AECAEC29-5623-42CA-B57B-9327D630B286.jpg

I got tired of waiting years ago, so ordered a P245 Trem Back in 2018. I don’t miss the extra 0.094” and I prefer PRS Trem to the Floyd anyway. I went with Braz neck, Pattern Vintage neck carve and 59/09s. I used to have the AL LP (no buzzing on mine) but this killed it (for me). YMMV

5150-C47-C-1-AE3-449-A-AB11-09-E6-EC9-BD90-A.jpg

AECAEC29-5623-42CA-B57B-9327D630B286.jpg
How much do you want for it? LOL

Oh really?

Interesting!
Yep. Finally figured it was time to put the unobtainium unplated one piece trem in it. I was paranoid of snapping a screw, so I took it to Mario.

Side note; I asked him if he be up for a middle pick up install on a similar shaped guitar. Man, I could see the gears turning in his head. After a couple of minutes, he said he have to give it some thought. Would have to pass at the moment because he is super busy. But, didn‘t say it was a hard “no”.

You got that right. Actually dropped the Westie off Tuesday for a little upgrade.

Yep. Finally figured it was time to put the unobtainium unplated one piece trem in it. I was paranoid of snapping a screw, so I took it to Mario.

Side note; I asked him if he be up for a middle pick up install on a similar shaped guitar. Man, I could see the gears turning in his head. After a couple of minutes, he said he have to give it some thought. Would have to pass at the moment because he is super busy. But, didn‘t say it was a hard “no”.
Darn. I was going to guess Kahler.:p:D

Back