Accidental NGD... the EG

WD 3D

Green is the new blue...
I was just minding my own business and decided to peruse facebook and noticed this posting in PRSGOW with a screenshot of a Guitar Center listing... and looked it up to find it was the Guitar Center that is a mere 17 miles from my house. So, like any self-respecting PRS fanatic, I got in the truck and drove to see this EG and returned home with it. You see, I did not have a blue guitar... and we all know that blue guitars sound better and besides, I had nothing even close to resembling a strat. So... PRS #9 joins the fold... the blue EG. What with the red Westie next door, it was the patriotic thing to do!

gHJeJaS.jpg

I was just minding my own business and decided to peruse facebook and noticed this posting in PRSGOW with a screenshot of a Guitar Center listing... and looked it up to find it was the Guitar Center that is a mere 17 miles from my house. So, like any self-respecting PRS fanatic, I got in the truck and drove to see this EG and returned home with it. You see, I did not have a blue guitar... and we all know that blue guitars sound better and besides, I had nothing even close to resembling a strat. So... PRS #9 joins the fold... the blue EG. What with the red Westie next door, it was the patriotic thing to do!

gHJeJaS.jpg

Lol I saw the thread on PRSGOW earlier, and when I saw your thread title here I knew what it was going to be. Congrats on your score.

gHJeJaS.jpg

Killer! Congrats on the excellent score!

Gratz, that is a very sweet specimen
Blue is the way to go, enjoy your new acquisition.

Same guitar...same story...except mine was on CL and mine's the stoptail version. Love mine. Think you are going to love yours, congrats! :)

Congrats on the guitar! I love those.

And so does Nicky Morach.

What a great upload! Some really expressive and intelligent playing/phrasing from the whole band.

Man, when the tenor sax solo started, the hairs on my arms went up!

Just goes to show how marvellous the instruments in the SE range really are!

Nice choice bro!:D

That's a beauty! I had a TBX tone control put in my white one. Adds another layer to the sound possibilities.

Man
What a great upload! Some really expressive and intelligent playing/phrasing from the whole band.

Man, when the tenor sax solo started, the hairs on my arms went up!

Just goes to show how marvellous the instruments in the SE range really are!

Nice choice bro!:D

Yup that does it. I am about to start a quest to find one of these. I had to abort the frankenstrat project I started a couple of months back...I still crave the "quack", but to be honest...I am loyal to a fault, to our beloved brand...when I started the project...it me feel dirty...and not in a good way.:confused: I know I have more issues than Readers Digest.:D Anyway, one of these is now officially at the tippy top of my short list of must haves in my life!

Time to prep for "Gingergeddon 3" for anyone not familliar with that...that's what happens at my house when my wife sees the FedEx dude pull up... aka NGD#3. When it happens just look away...nobody needs to see that...trust me...I mean nobody. :eek:

Man

Yup that does it. I am about to start a quest to find one of these. I had to abort the frankenstrat project I started a couple of months back...I still crave the "quack", but to be honest...I am loyal to a fault, to our beloved brand...when I started the project...it me feel dirty...and not in a good way.:confused: I know I have more issues than Readers Digest.:D Anyway, one of these is now officially at the tippy top of my short list of must haves in my life!

Time to prep for "Gingergeddon 3" for anyone not familliar with that...that's what happens at my house when my wife sees the FedEx dude pull up... aka NGD#3. When it happens just look away...nobody needs to see that...trust me...I mean nobody. :eek:

To quote a well used phrase -

“DO IT” :D

And now I have a “Gingergeddon-it” ear worm in my head!

I just scored one of these as well....same color, but stop tail. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Silver Sky's grandpa!

Back