Aaargghhh!! My dream DC3 combo is finally for sale!

shinksma

What? I get a title?
I picked up a DC3 last year, sick of waiting for my dream combo of maple board, birds, and seafoam to appear. And it is a fine DC3 with great heritage, as it turns out - @sergiodeblanc and another forumite are previous owners. Beautiful burst finish. Just not seafoam.

There is now one that matches my checklist exactly listed on Reverb. Someone from this forum please buy it and promise to sell it to me in a couple years when I have enough cashflow to justify buying a second!

https://reverb.com/item/31471693-2012-paul-reed-smith-dc3

Love the necks on the DC3 / NF3...hope you snag her soon!
It is, unfortunately, a case of "It's a verrry nice, I already got one!"

I’d paint the one you already have.
Nah, that whatever-burst it has is too nicely done. And I do like the look of wood, and generally prefer even a plain wood to a solid color. I just got smitten with seafoam after a Jake Owen concert. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Nah, that whatever-burst it has is too nicely done. And I do like the look of wood, and generally prefer even a plain wood to a solid color. I just got smitten with seafoam after a Jake Owen concert. (No, I'm not kidding.)

I feel the sea foam love! Man... if I hadn’t been lured into a Santana, I would’ve painted it myself already. I was like, weeks away from doing it.

Back