A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

I remember reading someone suggesting we show pics of items we received so here are pics of my SE Custom 24 fresh from my tech.

Phase II Locking tuners compliments of "gush"
Dragon II neck pickup compliments of "Boogeyman"

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

Hans, Mike, Eric, and Bill all contributed to this guitar, thank you so much guys!

Selling stuff sucks, P.I.F. rules!

Hans, Mike, Eric, and Bill all contributed to this guitar, thank you so much guys!

Selling stuff sucks, P.I.F. rules!

The plate on that neck pickup cavity brought back some memories. I've made a bunch of those things for friends over the years. It's great to see someone else do it and do it so well. That's a cool looking guitar Sergio. A+!

Goldtop Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd!
Yeah, that pickup plate and this whole guitar has really filled a hole in my life.

I've got a little something for Pay It Forward. It's not exactly guitar or PRS-related, but I think I remember seeing some talk here on the board on this subject, so maybe someone will be interested. (Mods, if this doesn't really fit in, please feel free to take it down, or notify me to do so, whatever.)

This is a new deck of playing cards. They're Bicycle brand, and they're all about Zombies. I opened the pack to look at them, but they haven't even been shuffled. I removed the 'lid' part of the wrapping to open them, but the rest of the cellophane is still around the box itself.

It's towards the end of the month and I'm tapped, so I won't be able to send them out until the first week of May, but they're free to a good home.

Lloyd/Goldtop/Queen of Clubs

EDIT: Gone to crgtr. Enjoy!
BicycleZombiePlayingCardsBacks.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a little something for Pay It Forward. It's not exactly guitar or PRS-related, but I think I remember seeing some talk here on the board on this subject, so maybe someone will be interested. (Mods, if this doesn't really fit in, please feel free to take it down, or notify me to do so, whatever.)

This is a new deck of playing cards. They're Bicycle brand, and there all about Zombies. I opened the pack to look at them, but they haven't even been shuffled. I removed the 'lid' part of the wrapping to open them, but the rest of the cellophane is still around the box itself.

It's towards the end of the month and I'm tapped, so I won't be able to send them out until the first week of May, but they're free to a good home.

Lloyd/Goldtop/Queen of Clubs
BicycleZombiePlayingCardsBacks.jpg

Zombie cards?! Those are cool. Somebody snatch them up!

*N/A*Kluson Deluxe SD90SLNDR1 3X3 - brand new never used*N/A*
Grover Kidney tuners 3X3 from LP DC std
Kluson Vintage Small white button 3x3 from my LP Jr work perfectly
to whomever wants or needs
Regards
EdM

Kluson Deluxes are spoken for

Last edited:
*N/A*I have ONE black pickup ring, - Bridge side I think
and a black switch cap; strat style or Gibby*N/A*
You're welcome to them
PM me with info if you're interested
regards
Ed M

EdItEd: Pickup ring and switch cap went out today

I know I'm new here, and I'm not looking for anything for free. I've got a Custom 24 SE Tobacco Burst and it is a GORGEOUS guitar, except for one thing, I can't stand the cream colored pup rings and 3-way switch cap. Would anyone happen to have a set of black ones that I could purchase from them? I emailed PRS and the response I got was "I'm pretty sure the US rings will fit, but there is no black switch-cap", fair enough, but I'd like to find something that I know would fit.

Anyway, the community here is the best I've ever seen on any forum, I'm very impressed with all of you.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize that was my 1st actual post...I've been lurking here forever...

Last edited:
The Zombie cards go to Chris/crgtr. Thanks very much.

Lloyd
Thanks Lloyd. My Poker buddies will get a kick outta these.
I also have more stuff to post here shortly. As Spring Cleaning continues I'm sure I'll find more to give.

Here's my finished PIF post. The neck pu is a second generation PIF from Sergio (thanks!) McCarty Bass. The bridge pu is a 245 that was replaced by a 57/08 in my SC HB Std. Sorry the guitar isn't a PRS, but it has now been greatly improved by a Borg-like integration. It's only a matter of time before it becomes fully assimilated. :)

IMG_20130429_211719_086_zpsd1b0ad7c.jpg

Back