A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

I know I'm new here, and I'm not looking for anything for free. I've got a Custom 24 SE Tobacco Burst and it is a GORGEOUS guitar, except for one thing, I can't stand the cream colored pup rings and 3-way switch cap. Would anyone happen to have a set of black ones that I could purchase from them? I emailed PRS and the response I got was "I'm pretty sure the US rings will fit, but there is no black switch-cap", fair enough, but I'd like to find something that I know would fit.

Anyway, the community here is the best I've ever seen on any forum, I'm very impressed with all of you.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize that was my 1st actual post...I've been lurking here forever...

I know I'm new here, and I'm not looking for anything for free. I've got a Custom 24 SE Tobacco Burst and it is a GORGEOUS guitar, except for one thing, I can't stand the cream colored pup rings and 3-way switch cap. Would anyone happen to have a set of black ones that I could purchase from them? I emailed PRS and the response I got was "I'm pretty sure the US rings will fit, but there is no black switch-cap", fair enough, but I'd like to find something that I know would fit.

Anyway, the community here is the best I've ever seen on any forum, I'm very impressed with all of you.

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize that was my 1st actual post...I've been lurking here forever...

If you cant find what you're looking for on ebay, check out allparts.com, I bet you can find a switch cap there...

The US rings will fit your SE. The US toggle switch tip will not. You can find switch tips at most luthier supply shops, just be sure to get a switch with metric threads.

The US rings will fit your SE. The US toggle switch tip will not. You can find switch tips at most luthier supply shops, just be sure to get a switch with metric threads.

Thanks Shawn, I'll get those rings ordered and check out a few of the online shops for a switchcap :)

I have these pickups for whoever needs them. They came off the original Paul Alender model before he went to EMGs. I got them off eBay for my Custom24 project, but didn't realize they had gold pole pieces.
14FE0DA8-6364-49F6-A731-75FEE0D70F97-37280-000024F8470F859E.jpg

I have these pickups for whoever needs them. They came off the original Paul Alender model before he went to EMGs. I got them off eBay for my Custom24 project, but didn't realize they had gold pole pieces.
14FE0DA8-6364-49F6-A731-75FEE0D70F97-37280-000024F8470F859E.jpg

I'll take the TT they're sitting on...oh yeah...you gonna be at exp. '13? We can talk foooootball!!

Sorry, that's not going anywhere! Haha! Yeah I will be there!

Sadly it's in Ravens' country!

Yes it's in Ravens country, but we are a gracious fan base, besides, how bad can you be? You're a PRS guy! Also let's be honest, the only reason we have been as good as we have been is in no small part due to playing Pittsburgh at least twice per year. Mad respect for the Steelers.

I have 3 loaded Mexi Strat pickguards, white, black and pearlized white. A set of EMGhz humbuckers. A set of Epiphone Les Paul humbuckers. Lastly I have a mixed set of humbuckers fom a Jackson project guitar off of eBay, Duncan designed neck and Dimarzio DP100 bridge.

null_zps513c610b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zps6c657fa2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpse71d93ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpsdd8d02f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zps997f6c11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

null_zpsc3866def.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Whoop whoop!

EMG 81/85, pots, battery clip, and leads. easy enough to breath new life into your metal machine.... if you go in for that kind of thing.

Tonepros bridge. NO Posts! Bridge only, could be great if you use heavier strings.

Black Floyd arm. Going in the trash if someone can't use it.

All of 'em shipped for free by me within CONUS!

Back