A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

I'll take the ascot if it hasn't been claimed yet. :D

Ha! I use it to polish my guitars, you know I keeps it prissy!

It actually belongs to a game with three balls. I played it once at an event but forgot the rules and the name.(It was a LVMH event.. so there were other things on my mind.:D)
If you want one, (the whole game) I have two, but that rag is kinda dirty too as you use it to clean your heavy chrome balls!

Whoop whoop!

EMG 81/85, pots, battery clip, and leads. easy enough to breath new life into your metal machine.... if you go in for that kind of thing.

Tonepros bridge. NO Posts! Bridge only, could be great if you use heavier strings.

Black Floyd arm. Going in the trash if someone can't use it.

All of 'em shipped for free by me within CONUS!

If they're still available I'll take the EMG's and tremolo arm off ya!

Wow, great stuff my friend. That set of EMGs alone is quite a nice gesture! :cheers:

Ha! I use it to polish my guitars, you know I keeps it prissy!

It actually belongs to a game with three balls. I played it once at an event but forgot the rules and the name.(It was a LVMH event.. so there were other things on my mind.:D)
If you want one, (the whole game) I have two, but that rag is kinda dirty too as you use it to clean your heavy chrome balls!

Pétanque or Boules?

Here are a couple more things available.

Exclusive PRS company party T. It was the summer of 2005. I was 8 years younger and 20 pounds lighter. It was a hot and humid Saturday when the PRS employees gathered for a kegger and BBQ. As my car turned the final corner on that gravel road, the sun broke between the trees, there before me shown a brilliant sight, guitars in the shape of the sun. OK enough BS. Large T with tags available to good home, back has yellow guitars in the shape of the sun.

IMG_2898_zps6e8e0aec.jpg

Large EXP 2007 shirt. No tag

IMG_2893_zps042ca4c7.jpg

Still available:

PTC removed the Fishman piezo from my Goldtop and put in a PRS piezo.

The Fischman still works and was quite musical. My complaint was that the battery did not have a separate door.

The bridge is a beautiful 2 tone. The leads going to the bridge are shortened a bit, but since the strings are not individually EQed, you merely need solder them back in any order - they all end up at the same spot on the control anyway.

Free to needy new owner who wants to get some piezo action:

Powerchip1_zps8fd52d59.jpg

Powerchip2_zpsa638d7b5.jpg

The gold Jack plate in the picture is no longer available.

Back