A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
A great guy who's name rhymes with Dane Rada! Free to someone who needs 'em. Just pay it forward. Let's try to get some folks who have never joined in on one of these projects. Get some fresh blood involved. I may have some other odds & ends up here later. So stay tuned!
So, if you want/need any of this stuff, just send me your address & I'll even cover shipping! Let's keep the Karma train runnin'!

Here's a set of Gibson Klusons I pulled off my LP Deluxe. They work perfect.
8CF46C57-54CD-4847-8345-1EF7F4E662E8-1975-00000182885552DE_zps0596f55c.jpg

Next up is a box of single coil strat pups. At least one set are Guitar Fetish NEOVIN's. No idea what the others are.
0BC3E6BD-0B18-4FB8-8A81-F04E5F9F8416-1975-000001828DFD4F8B_zps3e11ea13.jpg

7141FCEA-9AAC-457C-BA1C-2B99CFC0099C-1975-0000018290747589_zps17e28c35.jpg

You're a class act, Mr. Reynolds. Dane "Yang" Rada too.

I'll dig out a bunch of stuff to add when I get back from the gym. Yes... the gym.

Love it - I'm in.

McCarty Bass and McCarty Treble.

2f0di7o.jpg

33mtpox.jpg

Last edited:
Coolness. I'm in, let me look around.

Hey Mike! I would love to try that McCarty Treble in my new Blanc CE project, if I don't care for it I promise to pass it along for the same low price to another member.

I know for sure I have a brand new set of Gibson 490t/r pick ups from a SG to throw in the ring, along with a set of Grover tuners. I'll post pics later today. Make that two sets of Grovers, any body got a twelve string that needs tuners?

Last edited:
This is a great idea sadly i dont have any spare parts lying around so i cant join in. Unless some nice person wants to send me something.

Pickups are heading to our friend at Sergio's Custom Shop!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I can't believe how much of a positive impact this place and you guys have had on my life. I lead a charmed life.

Any time brotha! This place is more than a message board man - we're simply all real good friends separated by distance!

I'm in...

PTC removed the Fishman piezo from my Goldtop and put in a PRS piezo.

The Fischman still works and was quite musical. My complaint was that the battery did not have a separate door.

The bridge is a beautiful 2 tone. PTC snipped the leads going to the bridge, but since the strings are not individually EQed, you merely need solder them back in any order - they all end up at the same spot on the control anyway.

Free to needy new owner who wants to get some piezo action:

Powerchip1_zps8fd52d59.jpg

Powerchip2_zpsa638d7b5.jpg

This is very cool! I'd like to get in on the giving, but I don't have many spare parts either. Maybe I could do some CDs? I could just go through and get a few together, or somebody could let me know what they're looking for... Good idea or no?

Goldtop Lloyd

Back