A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

My buddy Hans gave me this US compensated bridge, this project almost was not going to happen without it.
Thanks Hans!

Thanks Lloyd. My Poker buddies will get a kick outta these.
I also have more stuff to post here shortly. As Spring Cleaning continues I'm sure I'll find more to give.

Warning, Chris! Zombies headed your way as of this morning. Hope you enjoy them.

Lloyd

I have 3 loaded Mexi Strat pickguards, white, black and pearlized white. A set of EMGhz humbuckers. A set of Epiphone Les Paul humbuckers. Lastly I have a mixed set of humbuckers fom a Jackson project guitar off of eBay, Duncan designed neck and Dimarzio DP100 bridge.

null_zpsc3866def.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Has anyone claimed the Dimarzio DP100 bridge. If not Ill take it for a project I am working on.

Anybody out there and want to do some jamming/recording/tuning or whatever with your iDevice and your PRSi??? Then, I have just the thing for you!!! It even has a headphone/earbud input.

Scored a few of these recently and just wanna share the love via a little "Pay it Forward"... So, without further ado, who wants this contraption?

Obviously, free to a good home, CONUS only please...

guitarbud.jpg

Ha! I use it to polish my guitars, you know I keeps it prissy!

It actually belongs to a game with three balls. I played it once at an event but forgot the rules and the name.(It was a LVMH event.. so there were other things on my mind.:D)
If you want one, (the whole game) I have two, but that rag is kinda dirty too as you use it to clean your heavy chrome balls!

if still available, I'd like , uh, a new pair of balls...?!! Kinda reminds me of lawn bowling my wife and I saw when visiting England few years back...and they're shiny! Please and thank you...

I have 2 tickets to see Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder for this Thursday 23rd at the MEN Arena Manchester U,K needing a home. I won these tickets but now due to my son just having his appendix removed i cant go. They are in the form of a pdf so you just print them out and take them to the show.
First p.m with email address gets em.
Thank you

I have 2 tickets to see Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder for this Thursday 23rd at the MEN Arena Manchester U,K needing a home. I won these tickets but now due to my son just having his appendix removed i cant go. They are in the form of a pdf so you just print them out and take them to the show.
First p.m with email address gets em.
Thank you

Sent you as PM!

Anybody out there and want to do some jamming/recording/tuning or whatever with your iDevice and your PRSi??? Then, I have just the thing for you!!! It even has a headphone/earbud input.

Scored a few of these recently and just wanna share the love via a little "Pay it Forward"... So, without further ado, who wants this contraption?

Obviously, free to a good home, CONUS only please...

guitarbud.jpg

PM sent

if still available, I'd like , uh, a new pair of balls...?!! Kinda reminds me of lawn bowling my wife and I saw when visiting England few years back...and they're shiny! Please and thank you...

Oops! Sorry about that, I just saw this. PM me and set me up with your details and it's yours!!!! It'll be a perfect game to celebrate Bastille Day with.

Back