A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need to research pumpkin cheesecake, but that sounds phenomenal!

I'll save you the trouble of looking. It's some hybrid of a cheesecake and a pumpkin pie that my wife dreamed up and made, with no recipe of course, because that's how she rolls, and it is KILLER! Couple years running where ahead of Thanksgiving time, people are requesting "plenty of the pumpkin cheesecake instead of pumpkin pie."

Edit: not that you can't look it up and possibly find a recipe. Just that my wife doesn't use one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up!:D:cool:

My wife's cheesecakes are legendary. Oreo Cookies and Cream, Blueberry cream, blackberry fudge, strawberries and cream, and Kahlua and Creme, (all made with fresh home made whipped cream) and her latest smash hit, Key Lime Cheesecake, and many others. The girl has a gift. No recipe ever. I'll bring one to work for someones birthday and everyone used to ask, but knows now not too, for the recipe, because there isn't one. She comes up with an idea and makes it, and NEVER misses! It's uncanny.

My brothers favorite pie is my wifes coconut cream. And he loves her cheesecakes, so she made him a toasted coconut cream cheesecake last Christmas and he hasn't stopped talking about it since.

My wife's cheesecakes are legendary. Oreo Cookies and Cream, Blueberry cream, blackberry fudge, strawberries and cream, and Kahlua and Creme, (all made with fresh home made whipped cream) and her latest smash hit, Key Lime Cheesecake, and many others. The girl has a gift. No recipe ever. I'll bring one to work for someones birthday and everyone used to ask, but knows now not too, for the recipe, because there isn't one. She comes up with an idea and makes it, and NEVER misses! It's uncanny.

My brothers favorite pie is my wifes coconut cream. And he loves her cheesecakes, so she made him a toasted coconut cream cheesecake last Christmas and he hasn't stopped talking about it since.
Confection perfection!

Anyone had the second dose yet? I had almost no side effects from the first one, but I heard that you can experience more with the second one.

Anyone had the second dose yet? I had almost no side effects from the first one, but I heard that you can experience more with the second one.
I had 2nd Moderna. Sore arm. That was it. Well, I was a little more tired than usual the next day. May have had something to do with the copious amount of bourbon I drank that night.

I had two shots of the Pfizer vaccine. I was little hot the day of the first injection and my arm was little sore for a day or two, but that was the extent of my symptoms. I did not feel anything with the second injection. I did not even have much of a sore arm.

I'll save you the trouble of looking. It's some hybrid of a cheesecake and a pumpkin pie that my wife dreamed up and made, with no recipe of course, because that's how she rolls, and it is KILLER! Couple years running where ahead of Thanksgiving time, people are requesting "plenty of the pumpkin cheesecake instead of pumpkin pie."

Edit: not that you can't look it up and possibly find a recipe. Just that my wife doesn't use one.

So'k. There are places online that might have close to what your wife makes.

One of my buddy's must have some of your wife's family's DNA. The guy hardly ever uses a recipe and recalls most everything from rote memory. Each meal is slightly different because he never uses the same amount of ingredients each time. His wife thinks this is just an excuse not to write things down for posterity, but the guy honestly prefers that each meal have its own appeal.

Oh, did I forget to mention he's also one of the most fanatic hot sauce gurus I've ever known? Cast-iron stomach, he is. I'm sure I'd wimp out fairly quickly regards his hot wings recipes...where is the British Baking Show when you need it? Am pretty sure there are a few on this forum who could qualify and do well there...

I had 2nd Moderna. Sore arm. That was it. Well, I was a little more tired than usual the next day. May have had something to do with the copious amount of bourbon I drank that night.

See post #14.

Well...You didn't follow Dr. Sergios recommended post vaccination protocol. It is the way...pretty sure you have to follow it to a "T"aco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back