A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my J&J one and done vaccine in order to put a stop to the wife's incessant nagging about it and stop my incessant griping and complaining about not wanting to be turned into a mutant zombie and so on.
Upon getting home from the clinic, just to mess with her when I got home she asked how I felt and I told her I as soon as I got the shot I suddenly felt like performing a very specific homosexual act and listening to showtumes (musicals) all day.

My son had his second shot this week. Got kind of achy the next day. Mostly passed by day two.

is the sore arm from the microchip?
Sore arm is caused by covid19 month layaway plan and can only be avoided by taming a dragon in paris! That and the microchip of course!! Looking forward to see how this shapes our brave new world, the "shots and have nots"!!! It's a mad mad mad mad world right now (in all senses of the word)!!!!

It took me a while to get what this thread was even about. I seriously thought you'd been playing guitar for 24 hours, updating us on how you feel. LOL! :D With that said, congrats on your first dose!

Sometimes folks have that light bulb moment then they "get it." Other times, we just live in the dark. :D

After my second Moderna yesterday. Got up early to wash the car before the center of hell sets in...too late it was hot AF!! Now I definitely feel fatigued and kinda green. But, totally worth it to me anyway.

Now, about the "micro chip" I dunno? However, some crazy old hillbilly bible thumper passed by where I was waiting my 15 minutes and said..."yens know that thar is the mark of the beast, don't yens? I quickly replied...no, no, no...that's on my scalp. I started frantically combing thru my hair telling him to check this sh!t out...I've had it since birth. :eek:True story...you guys should have seen his face. Bwahahaha! It was epic.

Last edited:
Now, about the "micro chip" I dunno? However, some crazy old hillbilly bible thumper passed by where I was waiting my 15 minutes and said..."yens know that thar is the mark of the beast, don't yens? I quickly replied...no, no, no...that's on my scalp. I started frantically combing thru my hair telling him to check this sh!t out...I've had it since birth. :eek:True story...you guys should have seen his face. Bwahahaha! It was epic.

I knew there was a reason we got along! That sounds like a story a dearly departed friend from a music newsgroup told. Periodically, they'd get the door to door evangelist types. One day, they showed up at his door when he was in a frisky mood, and said, "Would you like to hear about the story of Jesus?" He smiled, said "Yes. Yes, I believe I would. But first, let me tell you about Satan..."

I knew there was a reason we got along! That sounds like a story a dearly departed friend from a music newsgroup told. Periodically, they'd get the door to door evangelist types. One day, they showed up at his door when he was in a frisky mood, and said, "Would you like to hear about the story of Jesus?" He smiled, said "Yes. Yes, I believe I would. But first, let me tell you about Satan..."

My people!

You should check to see if a magnet sticks to where you got the shot. There is a lot of videos showing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back