A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, aren’t you sick of the media pushing crazy ideas like gravity? Every single newscast, every day… I think they have an agenda. They want you to accept the idea of gravity.
Gravity sucks… and you know it!

Hey, aren’t you sick of the media pushing crazy ideas like gravity? Every single newscast, every day… I think they have an agenda. They want you to accept the idea of gravity.
Yeah, the evening news last night was all about gravity, Earth rotation, the Eötvös effect, and just a teensy bit about Megan and Harry's Queen beef.

The true shape of the earth has finally been photographed from a high altitude balloon. The shape may surprise you.

img_4717.jpg

It truly is. Back when I was a kid, the local library was it. If it wasnt there, there wasnt much you could do to find it. I still have fond memories of pouring through archeological and paleontology books, hours and hours spent in the basement. The internet literally brings the experts to you, and if you dont know its a google search away from an answer. There really is no excuse anymore for being so ignorant. I mentioned RedsRhetorics channel on youtube. Hes a plumber by trade, but he has so much videography of rocket launches. I never saw that kind of stuff as a kid, just had my imagination.
Listen I know the official "science" about space, the earth etc. Quit acting like I'm ignorant of it. That's why I now wouldn't even have a conversation with you about it. You're so caught up in your own ego and trying to be "right" Reds Rhetoric is the same. A really annoying guy to listen to. You need to change your ways because life is short and you need to think more positive. This universe that you love doesn't care about you. A creator would if you would give him a chance and stop being fooled.

"You COULD be wrong"....mind applying that idiom to yourself as well mate? I would like you to notice not one time did I ever source NASA or any mainstream media sources for the scientific counter-proof I gave you. All of it is independently verifiable and you, yes you, can test yourself. Build a Foucault pendulum, see if you can detect a drift. Go learn about equatorial mount telescopes and why they only work on a globe, or go buy a cheap solar filter and observe the angular size of the sun, which never changes through the day. I mean, you tell us that we are suckling from the teet of mainstream media and thus being deceived...well, you are doing exactly the same from people like Mark Sargent and Whitsit. Did you verify for yourself that Whitsit is telling you the truth, or did you just assume it was true because it sounds cool and you already have a presupposition of authoritarian distrust? Clearly Whitsit is an authority on science to you, so that's not the issue. Is that why you haven't offered any debunks of my specific arguments? You straight up don't know anything? Embarrassing.

...and no, I'm not gonna back off my math test. Be a brave lad, show us your prowess, and quit playing hide-and-seek.

1. What are the angles of a triangle with sides 1, 1, and 1?
2. What is five divided by zero?
3. Is 10 to the power -17 a negative or positive number?
Bonus: How many meters are in a kilometer?
Xtra Credit: If I have a right triangle with length 3 and 4 of the shortest sides, what is the longest side?
Why are you so into math that you can google or use a calculator. Math is for nerds.

Listen I know the official "science" about space, the earth etc. Quit acting like I'm ignorant of it.
Well....then stop acting like youre ignorant! Duh. Hey, answer my math quiz and show it so we can all close our traps.

Why are you so into math that you can google or use a calculator. Math is for nerds.

Because I actually studied it. Math might be for nerds, but those nerds used it to make your phone, your pc, the computer systems in your car, even the guitars you play require math skills to build. Also...math effin works. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Xtra Credit: If I have a right triangle with length 3 and 4 of the shortest sides, what is the longest side?
We all know he can Google the answers so let's just go ahead an throw these out there:
This is a trick question. Triangles don't have sides, they have linear distances between two points.
Another trick question. The number Five doesn't exist...
There is no such thing as positive. Everything we encounter is negative. It's depressing...
It doesn't really matter. Anytime you get kilo together, somebodies going to steal it anyway...
There you go with triangles again. Remember there are no sides in a triangle so the longest side is whatever you want it to be.

I got the TCI-tuned vaccine. I don’t know what kind of magic they put in there , but it completely altered the magnetic field of the vax-tracker - I can’t get anything metal to stick to me
We cant be expected to take posts like this seriously. Everyone knows that with the TCI version, you have to flip the coil tap switch before the metal will stick to you.
You guys need to start reading up before you buy this high end stuff :rolleyes:

:p:p

We all know he can Google the answers so let's just go ahead an throw these out there:
This is a trick question. Triangles don't have sides, they have linear distances between two points.
Another trick question. The number Five doesn't exist...
There is no such thing as positive. Everything we encounter is negative. It's depressing...
It doesn't really matter. Anytime you get kilo together, somebodies going to steal it anyway...
There you go with triangles again. Remember there are no sides in a triangle so the longest side is whatever you want it to be.
Great googly moogly. You aced my quiz. Darn...well, I got nothing now. I'm lost in the wilderness.

We cant be expected to take posts like this seriously. Everyone knows that with the TCI version, you have to flip the coil tap switch before the metal will stick to you.
You guys need to start reading up before you buy this high end stuff :rolleyes:

:p:p
What do I do about the 60 cycle hum in my brain then? Wait...I know...copper foil hat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back