A few PRS P22 questions

Rod/

Vibrato & String Bender
Hi all. Does the P22 have a mono Jack has both the output of the piezo pickup as well as the electric pickups?
Also, while I’m asking about it, do you all like the 53/10 pickups? What are they similar to?

Yes, the output that is mixed magnetic and piezo is a mono jack. When you plug a cable into the piezo jack it routes the piezo signal to that jack instead of combining it with the magnetic pickups on the other jack.

I can't answer you on the 53/10s. All of my PRS piezo equipped guitars have 57/08s in them.

The 53/10’s are great pickups. If you don’t care for them I’ll take them off your hands before GuSH sees this ;)

53/10’s we’re closer to old Tele/P90 style pickups since that’s the wire that was used for them.

The 53/10’s are great pickups. If you don’t care for them I’ll take them off your hands before GuSH sees this ;)

53/10’s we’re closer to old Tele/P90 style pickups since that’s the wire that was used for them.
Thanks for the response….The pickups on this used P22 are squabbins. Did they use those back in 2012?

Yes, the output that is mixed magnetic and piezo is a mono jack. When you plug a cable into the piezo jack it routes the piezo signal to that jack instead of combining it with the magnetic pickups on the other jack.

I can't answer you on the 53/10s. All of my PRS piezo equipped guitars have 57/08s in them.
Oh great. That’s perfect.. thank you….

Yes, 2010-2012 is the estimated range for being in guitars. Mostly in P22’s from early 2012. Even if they are Squabbin 57/08’s those are amazing.

Back