2021 Custom 24-08 Cobalt Blue 10 Top

jeanjoun

Hey gang, first post here, and super excited!

I just ordered my first core PRS, a 2021 Custom 24-08 10 top in their new Cobalt Blue finish. There are ZERO non-stock pictures of this available anywhere, in fact, Guitar Center (where I ordered this from) didn't even have an image on its listing!

Has anyone here gotten their hands on one of these yet? The one used for the demo on PRS's youtube channel looks gorgeous, and I am just too damn excited to get mine soon.

Hey SinSir! Thanks for these links! I actually viewed a couple of these to see what the Cobalt Blue looks like on a Custom 24 :) I hope I get the same great tops on my 24-08

Welcome! If looks half as good I'd be a very happy man! Can't wait to see pics..

I don't know if I can tag people on this forum, but if anything I'll come back to this post and reply to your comment to let you know it's been posted :)

You can tag people and pics require a 3rd party host. There's a couple write ups on here on how to do it.

Wow, that Cobalt Blue is outstanding. Going to be an awesome guitar for you. Congrats. Post lots of pics for us when it's finally in your hands.

Back