2012 PRS Holiday offer

frankb56

Just curious if anyone out there had this experience.

I ordered my PRS on December 27, 2012 from Sweetwater. When I ordered it I noticed that PRS had a holiday offer for purchases made before January 7, 2013 (guitar strap, coffee mug, etc.). I didn't get the guitar from Sweetwater until January 21st (it was back ordered). I contacted PRS by mail before the deadline date to see if I was still eligible but never got a response.

I love my guitar and I'm glad I purchased it, but kind of disappointed with the no response.

Just curious if anyone out there had this experience.

I ordered my PRS on December 27, 2012 from Sweetwater. When I ordered it I noticed that PRS had a holiday offer for purchases made before January 7, 2013 (guitar strap, coffee mug, etc.). I didn't get the guitar from Sweetwater until January 21st (it was back ordered). I contacted PRS by mail before the deadline date to see if I was still eligible but never got a response.

I love my guitar and I'm glad I purchased it, but kind of disappointed with the no response.

As long as it was paid for by the 27th, you're invoice from Sweetwater should reflect that and you should be fine. As far as not hearing back anything is possible but I've only had exception dealings with them in regards to the "Thank You" packs.

I guess everything you had to know about eligibility was already available on the PRS web page. And that's why they don't answer individual inqueries. Just imagine how much mail they must have received regarding the free stuff.
And the rules were quite simple: Just mail your receit post dated no later than january 7th with personal info and that was it.

Sorry that didn't go well for you.

Thanks, I did pay for it on the 27th and sent them the invoice showing proof....so maybe I just have to wait.

Yep! I would bet on it! It was said to expect 2-3 months before receiving the package, so that could bring you to late march...

Good Luck

Thanks, I did pay for it on the 27th and sent them the invoice showing proof....so maybe I just have to wait.

Got mine yesterday as well! Dig the coffee mug and the hat! Can never have too many high quality cables, got a cool yellow 18' cable.

Yeah, the one before took a little extra time to fill by the end because of response volume I suppose... I think this one was even more so taken advantage of based on the things I've read on forums etc... So a little delay should be expected...

What kind of turn around did you guys have? I sent my receipt the week of xmas and still nothing..Thinking maybe a few more weeks

The response was so great, we ran out of stuff and had to re-order. I think we now have enough to fulfill the remainder of the orders within the net week or two.

The response was so great, we ran out of stuff and had to re-order. I think we now have enough to fulfill the remainder of the orders within the net week or two.

I don't suppose you have enough stuff to extend the offer to us UK residents?...

(I got an SE Angelus Custom for Xmas)

:angelus:

Mine came this week also. I think I mailed the form during the last week of December. PRS has the best freebies on the planet!

Just got an email from UPS that my holiday pack will be delivered Monday! Just in time for my birthday Tuesday! Thanks PRS! lol

Back