2 channel H Rev e

Artjr

My wife's a Lawyer
from what I've read the later model H amp where updated from the early ones. I had a 2010 H that I regrettably sold. After 4 or 5 other brands in 4 weeks I decided to get another H.
The one I just got was made in August 2012. It has a foiled maple face. Looking on the back of the amp from the outside , I don't see anything that says Rev e.

Mine's a 2011 and I have no idea what rev level it is. That being said it is a great amp in every way. Not sure what improvements have been made. Getting a hold of PTC would undoubtedly answer your questions.

My H had "the latest updates from PTC" according to the guy I bought it from (who is a PRS guy so I know he wasn't BSing me). It had a reverb circuit mod and new tank. The clean channel on my H, and especially the verb, was even nicer than it is on my Custom 50. Once I get an Archon, I'll send the Custom 50 in for updates.

Agreed... H, Custom 50.... Archon... All GREAT amps, but haven't become the darling of the net or The Gear Page, so GREAT deals used.

Back