'15 McCarty PS

Time to get new glasses, Mike, here's what's in the price sheet:

"Carved figured maple top, mahogany back, 25” scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck, figured maple bound Madagascar rosewood fretboard,Madagascar rosewood headstock veneer,mammoth ivory bird inlays &headstock Eagle, bone nut, Phase III locking tuners, flat jumbo fret wire,PRS stoptail w/ brass inserts, nickel hardware, paisley hardshell case."

I don't have a price sheet (feel free to forward one!). Was going by what is listed as options on the PRS PS web site.

Nice! Agreed on the trem - I appreciate the hardtail because of how much I drop-tune, but I always figured if you could have one or the other, get a trem and block it.

I don't have a price sheet (feel free to forward one!). Was going by what is listed as options on the PRS PS web site.

I sent you a link, it's on the PRS support page. If you click on 2015 price sheet you get a PDF to download.

Nice! Agreed on the trem - I appreciate the hardtail because of how much I drop-tune, but I always figured if you could have one or the other, get a trem and block it.

The hard tail's nice, too. But I already have the SC for that, so this one with the trem will be awesome.

I'm guilty of the same sin and more. I have a Build to Order McCarty PS in the works, with some changes: Solid Brazilian Neck (CITIES), the top carve of the CU 24 Retro (so sexy), Retro Neck Heel, DGT Frets and Retro Head Stock. To make it more modern it is going to be finished in Electric Tiger Glow. Having trouble sleeping and get cold sweats, first PS so I'm not used to this level of stress :)

I'm guilty of the same sin and more. I have a Build to Order McCarty PS in the works, with some changes: Solid Brazilian Neck (CITIES), the top carve of the CU 24 Retro (so sexy), Retro Neck Heel, DGT Frets and Retro Head Stock. To make it more modern it is going to be finished in Electric Tiger Glow. Having trouble sleeping and get cold sweats, first PS so I'm not used to this level of stress :)

It's going to be awesome!

I rarely use a Trem, but when you don't have one, and a project comes in where you need one, well...I've been lucky so far. I could always borrow something, but I do better work using instruments I've practiced with.

I never use a trem...for anything, but every PRS I have has a trem. They sound better, period. The routing and springs simply adds to the tone. I am 100% completely sold on this. Every model PRS I have tried has sounded better in trem form. EVERY one!!!! :eek:

I never use a trem...for anything, but every PRS I have has a trem. They sound better, period. The routing and springs simply adds to the tone. I am 100% completely sold on this. Every model PRS I have tried has sounded better in trem form. EVERY one!!!! :eek:

Me too pretty much. At least I haven't found a fixed bridge challenger yet, and lord I've tried!

Back