What is Goldtop listening to?

Hello everybody!

At long last, I'm finally able to get back online. It's been a few months, and I was beginning to think I might never make it back, but here I am and I'm so thankful.

I hope each of you have been doing well. I've missed you and I'm looking forward to catching up on things.

It's Valentine's Day here in The USA, so I think I'll post some 'Love Selections'. This first one is "Love Is Like a Rock" by Donnie Iris. And just as always, my suggested volume level is 'STUN'.

Goldtop aka Lloyd aka Happy to be back!

Barbara Mandrell says "Love is Thin Ice". That may be true, but in my personal experience love is a steel toe Dr Marten in the fun center...

Goldtop (Ouch!) Lloyd

Hey Lloyd! Great to hear from you!!!

Some excellent song selections...as always.

Hello everybody!

At long last, I'm finally able to get back online. It's been a few months, and I was beginning to think I might never make it back, but here I am and I'm so thankful.

I hope each of you have been doing well. I've missed you and I'm looking forward to catching up on things.

It's Valentine's Day here in The USA, so I think I'll post some 'Love Selections'. This first one is "Love Is Like a Rock" by Donnie Iris. And just as always, my suggested volume level is 'STUN'.

Goldtop aka Lloyd aka Happy to be back!

Dahnnie! A Pittsburgh legend - he recently did the first of three 75th birthday shows.

But even better - LLOYD! So glad to see you back here. I was digging through stuff trying to find contact info just to see if everything was cool. Now I don't have to!

Dahnnie! A Pittsburgh legend - he recently did the first of three 75th birthday shows.

But even better - LLOYD! So glad to see you back here. I was digging through stuff trying to find contact info just to see if everything was cool. Now I don't have to!
You are too kind Alan. Thank you. I've missed you and some of the other 'old-timers' around here. I hope you and your family are well.

Lloyd

Call me a square, but I love me some Johnny Mathis. Here he is doing one written by the amazing songwriter Diane Warren. "Love Will Lead You Back".

Goldtop - Lonely In Love :confused:

Back