Video Of Partybaby At The Echo, LA

László

Too Many Notes
I dug this.

OK, I admit it I'd probably dig anything with this band in it, after all, my kid and stuff, but nonetheless, I loved the shooting and editing on this one, plus the music.

It's a good video methinks. This is how the band is live and in person.

Last edited:
Way cool jr.! I tried to pay money to see them in Chicago, but it sold out in a couple of hours.

I'll pass along the kind comments, guys! It's great to see young people having fun in a band, isn't it?

Interesting!! keep me posted Les!!!

Here's what I know so far: the band will be in England for about a week in May, and shows are scheduled for London, maybe elsewhere. My son isn't sure of the exact itinerary yet, but knowing Jamie they told him and he didn't really get into the details, he's just "whenever, tell me where I have to be and when," and just shows up and performs. ;)

I'll definitely post details when I have them.

Here's what I know so far: the band will be in England for about a week in May, and shows are scheduled for London, maybe elsewhere. My son isn't sure of the exact itinerary yet, but knowing Jamie they told him and he didn't really get into the details, he's just "whenever, tell me where I have to be and when," and just shows up and performs. ;)

I'll definitely post details when I have them.
Nothing wrong with being laid back Les, it's said i'm so laid back i'm positively comatosed. look forward to the details.!!!

Nothing wrong with being laid back Les, it's said i'm so laid back i'm positively comatosed. look forward to the details.!!!

There was something about The Great Escape Festival, and a show in London. I don't know if they're the same thing or not, but the festival appears to be based in Brighton.

There was something about The Great Escape Festival, and a show in London. I don't know if they're the same thing or not, but the festival appears to be based in Brighton.
Found this Les!!
Screenshot_20160415-065252.png

Wow! I like that song. The lead singer playing the Fool's SG reminded me of John Belushi for some reason. I never got a close up look at him, but from a distance he reminded me of Belushi.

Thanks Les. :)

Wow! I like that song. The lead singer playing the Fool's SG reminded me of John Belushi for some reason. I never got a close up look at him, but from a distance he reminded me of Belushi.

Thanks Les. :)

The singer is my son! And yup, it's a copy of the Fool SG!

The Belushi thing is probably the hair...here's a shot of him on tour with 30 Seconds to Mars in London two years ago. Shorter hair, same concept...

Thanks Les! I love that song! I'm a sucker for pop and commercial music.

Thanks and I'll pass that along, Stephen!

I'm a big fan of the music they're doing. Sort of pop, sort of punk, sort of alternative...depends on the song. Wait'll you hear the full-length album when it's released. I've heard it, and every song is really good.

I think it's especially fun that the band was asked to do shows in the UK. I'm very excited for him (BTW, the band's members are all fantastic young people, I love them like nieces and nephews)!

Last edited:
Found this Les!!
Screenshot_20160415-065252.png

Awesome! I also found what may be a tentative date for a show, though I thought there might be a second one there as well. Anyway, double check the dates and places as the show gets closer if you're thinking of going.

http://greatescapefestival.com/artists/partybaby/

Also, it looks like there will be three shows in London from the 23rd of May - 27th. But I don't have specific info on that yet.

I think/hope the UK will like the band, they do put on a fantastic show.

Back