Greetings from the Land of Enchantment.

BadDad505

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum and new to shopping for a PRS guitar.

I live in the Land of Enchantment, aka New Mexico and I have been learning guitar for too many years now. Lol.

I love playing. I don't have aspirations of being a rock star or playing for anyone else as I play for my own enjoyment. If people like to listen to what I play great! If not OK too. I'm playing for me.

As I say, I get many requests on my guitar, but I keep playing anyways. LOL.

My most recent guitar was a project, Fender Squier 70s classic Strat style. It now has a Fishman loaded pickguard with D'Adarrio locking tuners, Upgraded nut material with matching saddles. It plays very well.

But I'm seeking the semihollow sound and damned if the PRS SE ZACH MEYERS SEMI-HOLLOW 594 doesn't look to fit the bill mostly right out of the box.

So I am saving my penny stack to get one, in between the girls homeschooling and educational needs. Not to mention the cost of food and clothing these days.

It may take me a couple of years to get one but the PRS is on my radar and if I could figure out how to fit in a third job, I would get it sooner.

Oh well. That's me! Hello!

And I'm only going to be asking which upgraded tuners? And what natural, full bodied / tonal pickups did everyone upgrade too?

:D

Thanks,

Michael W

Back