Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Well, according to Ish, your Vela has increased in value...

I suppose it won't be long until people start buying them up as "investments", the relative wisdom or foolishness of said action could be hotly debated.

I'm thinking that with the success of this run, another similar run can't be far off in the future. I'd have a hard time believing that PRS managed to get every last scrap of this wood that was available, ever.

I'd love to see a similar run in Hollowbodies....

We're a happy family.......

6783318714823147225%253Faccount_id%253D1

Well, according to Ish, your Vela has increased in value...

I suppose it won't be long until people start buying them up as "investments", the relative wisdom or foolishness of said action could be hotly debated.

I'm thinking that with the success of this run, another similar run can't be far off in the future. I'd have a hard time believing that PRS managed to get every last scrap of this wood that was available, ever.

I'd love to see a similar run in Hollowbodies....

I agree, there's no way we've seen the last of these kinds of limited runs after the success of this one. I'm all for it, keeps things interesting, would love to see more unique woods. The imaginative pricing on the other hand.....

I doubt it. They do have a minimum advertised price (MAP) policy, but I don't think they have a maximum.

It will be interesting to watch the value of this run of guitars fluctuate over the next few months.

I doubt it. They do have a minimum advertised price (MAP) policy, but I don't think they have a maximum.

It will be interesting to watch the value of this run of guitars fluctuate over the next few months.
Yeah, a co-worker is convinced my RL Vela is going to be worth $2K or more within a few months, and only grow from there. I told him he was nuts. :confused:

But maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part: if these RLs drop in value over the next few months, and start to appear on Reverb because people have found some other new toy, then I want to snag a CE...;)

Back